Wednesday, June 2, 2021

I'm reminded that my work is increasing fans (FtoF)


1.Value life· Do not kill  

 

2.Respect other people's things· Do not steal

 

3.Respect relationships with others 

 

4.Speak the truth

 

5.Speak words that connect people

 

6.Speak kindly

 

7.Only speak what is meaningful

 

8.Rejoice in the happiness of others

 

9.Be concerned about others problems 

 

10. Understand that your reality is created by you 

_______________________

 

Thank you for last night. 


I'll never forget the coffee time in front of Canal (lol)! 
 

I woke up at 5:30 and awoke the chickens〜〜〜


This was fun〜〜〜

Jomon girls☆゜:*:・゜



Stimulating time in Okayama!


It was a fantastic talk〜〜


From there I moved to Mie!


It was great fun〜

@Yokkaichi



Mr. and Mrs. Miyasako 

Miyagi-san☆゜:*:・゜

Thank you for the wonderful time=



AIMYON's concert♪


Rendezvous with Kumi and I!!!
 


Any way you look at it, 

her energy is so mystifying and it draws me in〜〜〜

 

I'm reminded that the work I'm doing is increasing fans 

F TO F

Fan to Fan

 

Fans increase fans. 


How to increase fans? 

How did you become a fan of something? 

At what times do you feel happy? 

At what times do you feel glad that you are a fan? 

 

 

 

 

 

I especially like these 3 songs!!!

_________________________

 

Wow,Chiba!!! 

https://news.line.me/list/3dfce1b869d8/bbcbb4acdc9c?utm_source=LN_digest&utm_medium=202106020727&utm_campaign=none

 

 

 

_________________________

 

The first of the month meeting was good wasn't it (lol) 



Grateful to everyone in each region!



Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG