Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Give your all to the person. There is no technique. The goal must bring joy




I arrived in Hakata 

and went to have ramen with Noriko-san 



I asked her, 

What's the reason you were able to continue as an esthetician for so long?! 

She was a little embarrassed but she told me ・・・

it's a bit like morals, 

 

Be sincere

Don't lie

Be on time 

Keep your promises 

Do it politely. 

Think about what will make that person happy 


Do your best for that person. 

Don't think about the return rate. 

There is no technique. 


It was 20 years since opening her shop 

And 23 years since she started in the industry 

 

There are so many people that can't do the obvious. 

My senior told me that when I first started ・・・

I didn't get it then but I do now. 

 

Many people asked me if I plan to open multiple stores

but it just didn't click. 

I felt it was a different direction from what I wanted to do. 

 

The goal must bring joy

I wondered if having multiple stores would really bring me joy? 

I felt it wouldn't so I didn't expand. 

 

I learned alot〜



I met up with Hisa Kobari 〜〜〜


and then met up with the others・・・


And then・・・

And then at Higashi-san's house・・・

The difference in success is the amount of "consideration"・・・



Met up with Hisa Kobari and the others〜〜〜♪


人をうごかすふしぎな力 (Sanctuary books)
Amazon(アマゾン)
199〜5,739円

 

 

___________________________

 

The world will start to change when you start taking action!

https://bit.ly/3vT8Fs1

 

___________________________

 

Excitement in each area〜♪




There are things 

our future self wants to say to 

our now self 〜〜〜


 I hope to chat with you one day〜


___________________________

Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG