Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Today I learned about movies

Today I listened to a lecture about movies by Yoshioka-san. 
Thank you so much! 

It's really about what you want to communicate, isn't it〜

I like movies that make those watching it feel invigorated〜
I like movies that make people feel like giving life their best 〜


I'm going to try writing a mini novel〜. 
Recently I've been thinking up taking up drawing more〜
__________________________


Arai-san is helping me as my coach. 

↓↓↓

【Limited to 30 participants】Keiichi Arai's seminar in Okinawa

Information of "Super Conversation habits that will transform even the poorest talker" 
This is a special seminar limited to Okinawa where a name coach who its hard to get a reservation with will teach you life changing conversation skills! 

The kingdom of Ryukyu! The seminar will be held at a remote island where you can go by car. 
  〜Conversation skills that will change your life〜

Still 17 more days!

Part 2: Meditation retreat tour while watching the ocean from a beautiful sunset viewpoint.   Only 4 seats left❣️

Your next 10 years or more might just change starting here.

When does life change happen? 
To read the details of this secret, check out the comments!