Thursday, August 16, 2018

"Shanghai Performance audio file 3 hours" has been released! "When I was young Come on ~" → Fan! ! ! Are you playing senior style? ! In case


"Senpai style"

I might give that to kohai! ! !



↓ ↓ ↓ I bet you also smile ↓ ↓ ↓



http://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/1808/03/news044.html

"When I was young Come on ~" → Fan

Development of a device to visualize "seniors like" during conversation - Nagura Prefecture



__________________________



▽ Yamazaki Takumi / Yusuke Takei

Dialog video playlist

https://bit.ly/2KJwzxA



There are nine talks about 5 minutes! ! !

__________________________



From Koichi Honda's blog



↓ ↓ ↓



This time, long time

"Shanghai Performance Audio File 3 Hours" Now Delivering 

image

From left behind, Takumi Yamasaki, Koichi Honda, Shigehisa Nagamatsu

Before, Hiroko Grace-san and Tomomi Hasegawa



I mentioned earlier, but I did a Shanghai lecture with this member.

It's a lecture meeting translated in Chinese.

I think that you can enjoy the atmosphere of a foreign country.



Honestly, I rarely become nervous at lecture meetings, I was nervous for the first time in 15 years w

During the waiting time of the interpreter, I do not know what to say, "What's that next?"

It makes me laugh It is noteworthy that only netting is done in Japan, I realize that I can not laugh the field w



That's why, I do not want Shoji Ki's place to ask me w



"Do not listen absolutely!" It's pretending to be an ostrich club but I want to say w



The details of this lecture are detailed in Takumi Yamasaki 's blog.

http://www.taku-blog.jp/?eid=9389

I think that it is a good idea to listen while reading this



Chira to hear the sound

http://m.himalaya.fm/362772/album/363837/2/jp



__________________________



30 minutes to Hawaii!

Only 37 minutes to New York!

Is the day when day trips become possible on SpaceX?



Hawaii in 30 minutes

I can go to New York in 37 minutes! I mean

Because everyone surprises ...



here! ! ! ↓ ↓ ↓



https://tabihack.jp/spacex/



The price is about the current economy fee

Early operation started after 2024 · · ·

__________________________



Yesterday was "Bon Odori" "Midsummer BBQ"

was!



But,

But,

It was raining!



Over the past 20 years

Legendary BBQ that has never stopped due to rain · · ·

Is it stopped due to rain this time? !



That '

that is

How could I go on.



Everyone who participated,

Thank you!


Live was inside!!!


Upperground・・・
I like them~♪


I want to send this power!!!





It was a great laugh at everyone!


Bon dance at night · · ·

I thought it was canceled due to rain.

Miraculously sunny! ! !


Is this happen?!


Azuchi Momoyama Cast village cast and "ninja pose"!!!





Thank you for costume day!


Matsuzaka seminar yesterday!


Thank you.


And Yakiniku kai!!!

 Thank you everyone!


Thank you everyone!
__________________________


Square square 's book has arrived from New Zealand! ! !

A mountain starts in you ~ ♪

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.