Thursday, August 16, 2018

Life will proceed toward those who "words" and "images" "and" feelings "have turned!






Yesterday's "Todoke" guests

"Mochizuki Shunta" Mr.! ! !

It is a visitor with profound interest from over 100 people in the morning ...

The venue is amazing! ! !



Mochizuki-san and I have known each other about 15 years? !

However, it was too close to that.



The keyword is "Bashar"

Do you know Bashar?

Space life form ...

I was shocked by this book I read and recommended by my friend in my twenties.

After that, I learned as Akiko Sekino as a child.



At that time, there was a meaning of something that I did not know Mr. Mochizuki ...

After that, we made it closer, this time we came to this Todoke guest.



Choose your excitement!

At that time, this echo never echoed to the hearts of people.

"I wonder if society will collapse if everyone does such a thing!" I was scolded.

However, however, it was around that time when I could not stop the feeling "There is something!" ...



"I will spend myself realizing that already"

Then the reality starts to move to you on my own! I trusted that I was repeating experiments.



Let's introduce the content of the lecture by Mr. Mochizuki of yesterday! ! !
↓↓↓


Do you like a bright future?

To love is to have a dream!



How long can a person keep holding a dream?

"The expiration date of a dream"? What? What?

The answer is···

"0.2 seconds"! ! !

Anthony Robbins says "People give up soon."



Three major reasons to give up

· No time
· I do not have any money
·unconfident


Napoleon Hill

I asked, "Who will give up with the challenge of the times?"

The answer is···

"0.8 times !!!"

"People give up before doing"

If you can fail one time, you are exceeding the average! ! !



The point is "to forget immediately"!

So it is good to have "treasure map"! ! !
Stick it in the room or make it stop to the eye ...

The brain is brainwashed, navigation works arbitrarily!



Memory is

Strength of impact × Repeat

It is said that.



It is good to put a switch in the brain!

It is told that it happens easily.



that is···

What I think is "It is easy!"
Tell the brain with your body! ! !

Together with a gesture say "a little !!!"!

You can learn triple by using gestures! ! !



(Recently, I learned that "Anyway I do OK" = Koichi Honda learned from Mr. Yasuya = I got along well!



Household environment from 0 to 12 years old creates a self-image

80% at the age of 6

90% at the age of 12



What if I can rewrite this? !



Changing know-how does not change.

Rewrite the self image to do it! ! !

What should I do?!

1)Change posture

In front of the chest, put a fist on the fist.

"Look down" → Fists get easily released

"Look on the top" → The fist does not appear to leave

Posture is connected with subconscious mind

Have consciousness connected with the universe


2)change words

So say like this.
↓ ↓ ↓

"I do not have time. I want to go home soon." → Fist is easily done

"Life is a little, it is difficult to earn billion" → The fist does not appear to leave

Language is making life



3) Image



seeing is believing

That's why it's a treasure map! ! !





The point is

Life will proceed toward those who "words" and "images" "and" feelings "have turned!

 After Mochizuki's seminar,

I went to the dentist and ...

Finally ate "Hitomi noodle noodles".


I am impressed with "delicious noodle noodles" delicious than rumors.

More than that, I was impressed by "Hitomi's hospitality".

__________________________



Yesterday

I did a faebook live!

↓↓↓


Everyone who participated ...

Thank you!



Please watch ~

I will tell you a new era in 30 minutes!

__________________________



After the live,

I went to a bookstore tour!


Thank you to everyone at the bookstore! ! !



"Sugoi! Speaking way" 80,000 copies

"Soury! How to earn" 30,000 copies



Great version over 100,000 copies ...

It is too impatient! ! !



To commemorate it

I am thinking about presenting projects! ! !

stay tuned! ! !


__________________________


The NHK News featured an event at "Otsuchi Town Amway House"!

Here you can watch the video! ↓ ↓ ↓

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/lnews/morioka/20180811/6040001631.html



__________________________



When I did not go well in business, when I did not go well with romance trying to express my hard-hearted person hard to buy, I hope to work hard in business I'm trying hard to encounter someone who does not feel like going out with me When I became it, I had opponents who wanted to buy it without having to question it ...



That's right.

I try to follow the flow.

Then you get a big, big result with minimal power!



↓ ↓ ↓



http://taku-blog.jp/?eid=9409

__________________________



The evening seminar also has a great excitement!




I found Chinese, amazing! ! !

It is close to Act 3! ! !

This is a premonition of "Hebirote"! lol

I want to eat rice porridge.

__________________________
Thank you everyone


Mima chan!wow?!Aito!!!


Kinopee!!!

__________________________

 Tokushima Awa Odori, rebounding to the city and independently "total dance" decision-making conflict intensified
http://news.line.me/list/3829c8a0e267/88c6e8ed1df2?utm_source=LN_digest&utm_medium=201808140732&utm_campaign=none

08.14 06:11 Kyodo News



In the summer festival "Awa Odori" being held in Tokushima City, a major influential dancers organized a major dance organization to discontinue the annual "total dance" where more than a thousand people dance all at once with the city's action committee. On 13th night, we decided to make a total dance on the road near the performance hall.



Awaodori who swayed by the deficit issue of the former organizer became an unusual situation in which the city and dancers' groups violently confronted the operation method.

Kyodo News
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.