Thursday, August 23, 2018

"Serious" is ◯ "Sever" is ×!


· To humans,

     ① What to do

     ② What you want to do

     ③ What you can do

      There are only three of them.

 

 

· People who are trying too hard are concerned about the eye.

     "Serious" is ⭕ though, "sever" is ❌

 

 

· You should listen to advice,

     You do not have to try to meet that person's expectations.


It will be studying (Ayano-san ♪ Thank you!)

↓ ↓ ↓

https://ameblo.jp/lesson-coaching/entry-12395587462.html

● Associate Professor Ichiro Kishimi (Author of "Disgusting Courage") Q & A 【First Part】





  Adler is not the "cause" of the past

  I will think about the "purpose" now.



   What is causality?

     "Current" depends on events of "past"

       The idea of being decided



   What is objective theory

      In order to achieve the purpose, "feel" of emotion

      The idea of creating

      

     Example)

     Withdrawal

   "I am uneasy and can not go out"

   "Because I do not want to go outside,

       I am creating feelings of anxiety. "




It is worthwhile in life,

     Happiness rather than success.



Happiness is achieved if you do not achieve it

    It is not that it does not exist.





· Nursing care not cleaned up by beauty.

Productivity may be zero.

In case

However, it is not worth doing things

    I understand that it is not.







· "Humans are lost as long as efforts are made"

   Goethe's words say.



   But I think that I will change with my efforts

   When letting go,

   Sometimes the answer is down.









"All human troubles,

    It is a troublesome interpersonal relationship. "









Adler's way of thinking is fun!

Isolation of issues is also wonderful.



If I try to live by myself

I was opposed to my parents.

What should I do? When



Whether going out or not going

Your task.



Parents that oppose it

It is not your task but the subject of the parent himself.



I was surprised to think about how to separate tasks. Pioneering

__________________________



Following this
I will post Ken Honda's Q & A response.



↓ ↓ ↓





<Question from readers part 1>
I am working as a salaried worker now. At the same time sideline
Although I am trying to do a side job, I am in my heart
It will take something like rake and you can focus on it
can not. What should I do?


<Answer from Ken Honda>
If you answer straight, the side job is suitable
I think that it is not. If you really enjoy it
If it does, it will not brake. As present condition
That sideline work obviously has some brake on it
I think.

For example, "I was supposed to be a" funny guy "after doing its side job
It is not troublesome "or" I do not get it wrong "
If you think about it, it will be a brake for your heart
It is getting it. In other words, when you do a side job, you
You must choose what you are excited about. Already,
It is about difficult to not do it. I
It is often said that writing a book means that I
It is difficult to quit.

In that sense, "It is hard not to do it"
It is difficult if you do not do something that has passion, as a side job
think. Therefore, "Perhaps, if you do it now, the future economy
"Is not it freedom to obtain a certain degree of freedom?", Or "
I will do something "and do it with a wicked feeling
I think that my mind will be braked if I do it
is.

Please do your work excitingly by all means.

------------------------------------------------------------------

<Question from reader 2>
When I go to work, I constantly say "I am useless" and a worthless view
I feel confident, I can not get confident in my work. It was
However, I have life, I can not quit my job, every day is stuffy
is. With a worthless view you feel at work, how to face it
Is it okay?


<Answer from Ken Honda>

First of all, I thought that this was not just for me
I think. Work refers to that person's worthless view
It is what comes about. For example, in my case,
When you write a book, you always see a valueless view. "This one
I wrote an irrelevant book "or" This book failed
"," Feeling that "such books can not be sold"
It comes out a lot.

At that time every time, "I read my emotional reaction actually
It is not related to what a person thinks. "
Even so, that feeling comes out like an avalanche. this
Probably, it is said that the professional baseball player and the salesman are the same
think. Also, whether it is a clerical worker or a sales person, "I
I do not care now, I do not know what to do if I make a mistake "
It is something that certainly comes out. It is a nice thing
It comes out as much as I thought to do. There
Well, I do not see anything without a value,
Possibility to do so much lower than my ability
there is. However, in a workplace that does not suit me too much
Personally, I think that it is better to quit.

No matter how an exciting thing for that person or a rookie job
Even this view with no value comes with a set.
Especially, if you think that it is your own life work, it is still more.
In other words, it's like being in front of anyone you like,
When I think that "I want to be liked by this person", "It was not hated
It is together with thinking. I am thinking "this is my job"
When you think that it is "different", she is beloved by beloved girlfriend and boyfriend
It will be like feeling. Therefore, "No value view and work
It is a set "If you understand that,
I think whether it will be easier a little.

__________________________



The word of Mr. Ken Honda is deep, is not it?



To do things that are exciting!

Do not motivate me!

I will do motivation to get out!



Taku

__________________________



SpaceX releases manned space ship "Crew Dragon" and space suit! It is quite "Interstellar"

Eleon Mask's SpaceX (Space X) has released manned spacecraft "Crew Dragon" and space suit to be used in NASA's commercial crew transport program for space presses abroad.







Eiron Mask is always positive "In the year 2019 it will be able to fly test of Mars starship ship!"

https://www.gizmodo.jp/2018/03/elon-musk-mars.html

Next year in the first half of 2019, the test flight of the Mars spaceship is expected to be realized. Although it is said that it may be "I am ascending as much as a short flight", but I still have plenty of confidence that the Space X Martian Flight No. 1 will come soon. Since it is the goal to go to Mars by 2022, even if it is a short-term flight, if you can fly a Martian spacecraft in 2019, progress will be a great success and a lot progress.

__________________________



【Impact】 What happened to "100,000 years of blank" in human history?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBp-43REYqM
__________________________


I had lunch at "Edoichi" yesterday! ! !

The western restaurant here is really delicious.

Please come here when you come to Shima ♪


Yesterday

Shrimp, tangerine shoots, cuttlefish ...

Ah

Even that, I want to try this too! ! ! lol


Night Osaka seminar was nice too・・・






Everyone~♪


I am sorry I did not have enough time.

Finally, I could talk! ! !


I hope I can see you again♪


Thank you everyone!


Thank you!
__________________________




Sign of Takumen lunch! ! !



[Takumen @ NY's homepage]

Takumi Yamasaki is eating and drinking at New York LIC!

http://www.takumenlic.com



[Takumen's delivery]

https://www.trycaviar.com/brooklyn-queens/takumen-izakaya-and-noodles-8112



[Takumen Apartment "Five fifty fifty reserved subret room"]

If you want to stay in New York ♪

https://www.facebook.com/5fiftyfifty/



__________________________



Okay baby

Let's do our best



When

How do you organize the setup?



Life is a project.

Please have a look at this! ! !


↓↓↓




\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&amp;qid=1370728415&amp;sr=8-2&amp;keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.