Tuesday, June 12, 2018

"When I do not know what I can do, I will help other people!"




"The journey of life is fun,



It is enough to walk again.



But it is only once. "



(Winston Churchill)





From Noda Tsuchi Mail magazine ...



Life is one time.

So I want to taste this moment.



Moving from Greece to Paris · · ·

I read Square's book.

It's a wonderful book! ! !



Everyone,

I want you to buy and learn.


__________________________
Arrived at Haneda

Taking a shower in the room

Move to Kawaguchiko! ! !


Lake Kawaguchi last night, a seminar for staying

It was awesome ♪



Exciting video ...

Please watch! ! !


Guest were great!!!


Nodacchi surprise birthday!!!


Ohashi Bz group!
Thank you♪

 Great excitement! (Lol)



↓ ↓ ↓



Yoshida source founder Mr. Yoshida, I studied a lot! !

"A Japanese famous more than Ichiro in the United States, a Japanese who realized the American dream and became a millionaire"



· Business Life Study

Philosophy remains unchanged even after 100 years

· Even if you do not have a big dream, growing as you do things before your eyes

· A good parenthesis, forgotten that someone is helping,

Return is important

· Cash points, make money flows by checking interests

· Manual is domestication of employees

· I will not forget why I made that company

· Passion attracts luck

· Water comes in the gap, opening the president's post,

Some people will be president

· People who make decisions with a good appearance, remove them from the post

· I do not like likes and dislikes, depending on whether I can do it later

· Take a break, take a day off and your head will be sharper

· Five of the successful managers studied by Harvard University

· The secret of a company 100 years in Japan that Korea studied

-

The next Yoshida chairman study group

It is Portland in August! !

__________________________

Thank you everyone!


I want to go to Harbin!


In Hakata too!
Thank you!

__________________________

Yarukino Switch seminar!!!



\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.