Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I want to go back to Japan and work earlier ~ ♪ Get off the ship ...


Charter a car, to Aman ...



Adriatic Sea ...

Montenegro's "Sveti Stefan" 


This site is easy to understand.

You like traveling and this! ! !


So good!!!


This guy was funny! ! !

It seems that there are many beautiful women in Montenegro.


Please call me a couple in Kazakhstan.

Next time, I will go speeches! ! !


It is a kind of future city!!!


November・・・
I heard it is cold time.


Yesterday

Walking around Kerkyra (Corfu) in Greece · · ·


Old town・・・


With Azumi san・・・


It was fun!


I really want to work!!!


It was party!!!


A large group of leaders around the world ♪

I get stimulation.

American Brad ...

Oh my goodness ~

Countach on private jet,

And Idaho 's seminar house.

It was cool and my hips went off. lol

Seattle 's penthouse is also hurt.


Then,

Moving towards Athens! ! !

__________________________

Thank you everyone!


Thank you in Sendai!
I will be there in 17th!!!


Great Philipine~♪


We can go in this price!!!
__________________________


__________________________

Do you like to go and watch together~?


A friend of Mr. Tokumaki will also appear! ! !

Ah! Returning to Japan on the 9th ... · · ·

Because it is Kawaguchiko as it is

can not go! With.

Those who can go, by all means, go ahead! ! !


Makie Sekiguchi comes out!!!
__________________________


Thank you!

The book arrived at the office! ! !

I can not reserve an appointment for Amazon


Keisuke Oshima's new book! ! !

"Law of pre-celebration" co-authored with Hisuiko Tarou! ! !



If you ask what kind of book ...

The following message has arrived! ! !



↓ ↓ ↓



This book is,



I wrote in Japan to increase joy.
I wished to increase hope in Japan and wrote it.

I wish that I would like you to become a textbook of Japanese mind.



Life will change if your mind changes.

Although it is the strongest way to create the best future,

I want to convey the great power of living in a heart of joy.



I would like you to make it a textbook of the hearts of people in Japan * (^ o ^) / *


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.