Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I bothered Kitahara-san's home in Sajima! It is with Mr. Char.



Miracle shot!!!

 Takeda house is back!!!


Best lunch party♪


I droped by Kitahara-san's home in Sajima!

It is with Mr. Char.


I was fascinated by the room collection.


I am addicted to the Japanese seal.


Mr. Char and Mr. Kitahara are approaching tournament in the garden♪


Selfish adult 's free time・・・


10 senior older char ♪

Mr. Kitahara, 20 young people ♪



A big back that a nice adult should aim,

Thank you!



I am happy that there are wonderful adults that are affected

I'm really thankful to you.



It was a bad day.



"In the past, what is not happening" now "
The future is "not yet" occurring now "



 Kokoro shook the word on this word from taka.

"I am awake" = "Now"

What is it?



Lunch in Sajima, really, it existed now ♪



Taku





__________________________



Today from morning to Hamamatsu


How can I do it?

I talked the instruction manual. lol


Man

point

Motivation



Up method! ! !



__________________________



Mr. Sakurai's online salon starts! !



https://lounge.dmm.com/detail/935/



All in Sakurai - how to make life shine any number of times

Let's listen to 87-year-old Mr. Sakurai "The real pleasure of living"!!!

↓↓↓


__________________________

In local・・・
Thank you!


I am indebted to Osaka!

Thank you!



__________________________



Marubeni "Internal side work" mandatory 15% of working hours urge new business

https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXMZO28850350R30C18A3MM8000/



What should a company seriously do to increase productivity

I started thinking
__________________________

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.