Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Thank you for surprise party!




Toryumon yesterday.
Thank you.


At this stage I do not know anything ...

I thought that guests would go to Italian with them.



that is···


E?!
When I arrived・・・


What?
What?
What?


Surprisingly surprise party! ! !

Thank you!



Because it was a gateway

Absolutely, absolutely

I was deceived! ! !  lol

Thank you Yo!


I was numb with everyone's love ~ ♪

I will do my best to serve you more!!!


Thank you so much!

 Wow!!!


__________________________

Yesterday was・・・

 Hanachan!!!


In the afternoon, I watched the setting of "New Sensation Line" for the first time!!!


at night···

Drinking party at the office!

 Rina who was a principal at k company

I got a pose attached. lol

__________________________

moved to Okayama today!!!


Hakata now!
__________________________

Thank you everyone!


Ms. SarinaSuzuki

Reggae Musical · · ·


Thank you!


__________________________


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.