Monday, February 5, 2018

I learned a story that really feels that your thoughts are making up your life.


I learned a story that really feels that your thoughts are making up your life.
Whats this mail?



↓ ↓ ↓


Takumi san! Hello!
Sorry for sudden email.

Do you remember cerebral palsy.
She lost three memories in my life so far, but lost my third memory in June 2014.
I have forgotten all my life, my family, relationships, and so on,

I forgot how I can not walk, I forgot that I was living with a wheelchair, I heard that he is now walking and living! ! ! !
The human brain is amazing.
Something awful things happen physically that you will lose your thoughts.
I felt like I could do anything!

I wanted to say to Mr. Takumi with thoughts made me think! !

If you already know sorry about taking your time m (_ _) m

Have a nice day.

↓ ↓ ↓



I feel that my belief is making a life! ! !  Taku
__________________________


Beautiful ocean♪

 We went to woman house together!


I got what she caught.


Here is the house at↓↓↓


The young girl who came for marriage to Shima from Osaka

She was a surfer.

And she thought that want to be a sea lady・・・


Powerful woman!!!


Dive  a day and get it 10,000 yen, that means you are adlut.

She seems to get over 100,000.

Miyasako couple and Agan, Thank you!




__________________________


Cherry blossoms in full bloom in Okinawa?!


Thank you everyone!


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.