Monday, February 5, 2018

32 years ago of today, I met a business that greatly changed my life. Back then, I was fascinated by 20 years old · · · It charmed me a lot. 32 years have passed since then, I am in local Shima.




Yesterday was a one-day seminar in Nagoya! ! !

Rampage with everyone in s 40 ♪

Boss character gathered.


New recipe book ...

Yoshiko's mighty work! ! !

I got an autograph!


Thank you all staff.


32 years ago of today, I met a business that greatly changed my life. Back then, I was fascinated by 20 years old · · · It charmed me a lot. 32 years have passed since then, I am in local Shima. 


The picture on the right and the picture on the bottom right

Takumi Yamazaki at that time · · ·


The upper left is with the sponsor Mr. Kosuke

Kaoru Nakajima at the bottom left・・・


Excursion with everyone in s 40 · · ·

To Ise Shima at Kintetsu♪


Shima Kanko Hotel・・・


It is my original scenery.


Abalone, it was delicious ♪ lol


It is the hotel which became the venue of the previous Ise Shima Summit・・・


Well, now I'm going to "woman house"!

__________________________
Thank you!


Linpoche!!!
It is India・・・
Baranashi?!


Wow! new office?!


Thank you everyone!


Wow! Reversal Nagoya!

This year Matsusaka pitcher is in the dragons
・・・
__________________________


Fun Dream University♪


Thank you.

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.