Monday, April 3, 2017

You step on the accelerator while stepping on the brake!


Arrived in Sao Paulo · · ·
I do not know anything yet~♪


Stephane,
Thank you.
__________________________


"On a ship leaning over,
Do not hesitate to get on. "
  
(Ivan Turgenev writer)

Get on board!
Get on board!

It is a phrase in which the hesitation will go away.
You step on the accelerator while stepping on the brake! 

Doing it blame someone.
Let's stop it! lol

Even the best opportunity
If you are in doubt
Opportunity will escape! lol

Taku

__________________________

Harry potter···
I love it! lol

Fantasy world is real! 
Dynagon street ... can get lost.
It also sell magic school's uniforms. lol
Banks too ...


__________________________

The accompanying of this trip is · · ·

"Nijino tsubasano Millai"
The second novel by Shizuka Ouki ...

A good novel. This makes me think that I want to stay in this world forever.
"Seinaru yogen" My favorite, it is wonderful~ ♪
"Nausica" lover will like this too!

Her world view, I love really...
Actually I feel like a fantasy.
Now, this is what it is~♪


Ken Honda's "Fate destiny" · · ·
This is excellent.
Mr. Konosuke Matsushita · · ·
Amazing!
I am studing! lol




\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.