Thursday, January 4, 2024

Life = everything is your decision. Wim Hof breathing technique

 



This year's first big goma offering (spiritual purification rite) was amazing. 

Cirque du Soleil〜〜〜〜〜


There's something I've figured out,

but I'm not sure I can put it into words?

 

When I straighten my posture and put myself in the space,

I find the self that challenges me to a "track and field match".

 

Boom! and there was a very loud drumming sound!

 

But I didn't cower. It didn't faze me. 

 

The axis of the aura was formed.

The shape of energy was formed. 







This cutlet bowl was delicious!!!

 

〜〜〜


Afterwards,I went to 

Tokyo Daijingu Shrine!




 

This breathing method is incredible.

【12 mins】Exercises

Wim Hof Breathing Method/

Building a Disease-Free Body [Book Summary with Exercises].

 

 

___________________________

 


Friends gathering in various locations. 






And then・・・

our Instagram live!!!





I couldn't get over how nervous I was!

The tension was like that of a first kiss. 


___________________________

 

This movie's artist is impressive〜

 

___________________________



Everything is your decision

 

↓↓↓

 

 

 


The most powerful self-affirmation: "Have the courage to admit that you are imperfect," a drag queen who maintains her independence and self-respect talks about how to thoroughly love yourself (Part 1 of 2).

 

Alfred Adler: 100 Words That Will Revolutionize Your Life


https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00IMSC6MM?ascsubtag=p_uerNXVLptUrhTLOA47ZMM2&linkCode=ogi&psc=1&tag=amebablog_st1-22&th=1



【Table of Contents】
1. Everything is your decision
2. Accept yourself as you are.
3. Emotions have a hidden purpose
4. Your personality can be changed at this very moment.
5. All problems come down to interpersonal relationships.
6. Family is the world
7. Don't scold, don't praise.
8. The only way to be happy is to contribute to others
9. Have the courage to overcome difficulties
10. Do not take on other people's challenges.

 

 

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG