Sunday, October 29, 2023

Apparently, my "spirituality was enhanced" in Egypt

 



See here to hear my report on my visit to Dubai and Egypt






___________________________


Motivational Switch coaches have been gathering in Nara since yesterday!



Those who gathered early had dinner here at the Hiramatsu in Nara〜





From today・・・

roughly 100 coaches gathered here〜

https://taku.jpn.com/diary?wid=80208


On the way, the Kintetsu train stopped ...

it was like an obstacle race (lol). 


I'll post more pictures of today's gathering tomorrow!

 

~~~

 

However, I discovered something amazing through 

Time waver ~~~!

 

Apparently, I got something opened up in Egypt. 

It seems like my spirituality was enhanced. 

And individual talents too?!

 

What's more...

Timewaver said that it's best used for human resource development.



Instead of saying, 

'Why don't you try 〇〇?" 

it's better to say "You should do it."

and having people be in the right place will help each of them to grow


 

I was talking with Azumi-san yesterday.

The point is "solacido", isn't it?

 

Already.

The update is complete.

 

However,

I'm still using an old version of me.

 

Even if you think it's a high vibration

It is the "fa" of "do-re-mi-fa".

 

You can use the "solasido" band.

It said I should make everything "solacido.

 

"That's great!" I said to him.

Then Azumi-san said, "That's a "fa" too! 

 

___________________________

 

New habits from today💝

Please chew well when you eat

 

Start with 30 times with the first bite

 

This is the advice I got from YUI who supports gut health〜〜〜

 

___________________________


Oh!

It seems like snow bugs are flying now〜

 

___________________________



Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG