Sunday, October 30, 2022

Anytime, anywhere, right away, you can be your excited self. The door was within you.

 


今日はまなゆい、

やっていて、サクッと出た!


ビューティフルステイトになる

扉は、あちこちにある!!!


Today I was doing MANAYUI 

and this just came on out! 


There are doors everywhere to get into the BEAUTIFUL STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!




Anytime

Anywhere

Immediately

You can be your excited self.

 

Don't look for the door.

The door is inside you. Within you. 

 

Do you laugh because it's fun?!

Is it fun because you laugh?!

 

Hiromi-san,

Thank you very much.



How are you spending Halloween〜?!

___________________________


I am on a Shinkansen

 on my way to Nagoya.

 

It's a celebration event for Mr. and Mrs. Okada

 

I'm a little sleepy〜

Maybe I'll get some sleep〜

 

I close my eyes lightly and 

I let out a long, thin breath.

 

I was listening to the insta-live.

Emiko Yamanaka was talking.

She's going to start a correspondence high school.

Wow, that's exciting〜〜〜


 

___________________________

 


A huge line of 100 keyboard harmonica players!

Not surprising of Ms. Seo☆ ゜:*::゜:*:゜:*:゜Wonderful!

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG