Monday, October 18, 2021

A method of self-brainwashing→Hide information from the subconscious! Make it only emotional, "how it makes me feel," and forget the rest!

 


 

 Yesterday, I was at a bookstore.

and found a magazine called "BRUTUS."

 

It's a very ordinary thing.

But the words/letters on the cover that said,

 "Haruki Murakami,"

stuck in my brain.

 

I was attracted to his way of life as a novelist.

 

Today, I left Haneda in the morning.

to head towards Takamatsu.

My friend had a calligraphy exhibition in Shodoshima.

I'm taking a ferry to go see it.

 

I find boat travel strangely travel-inducing.

Just something about boats (lol) 

They have the power to bend time, space, and dimensions.


Maki's handwriting is exceptionally good.

Even when she doesn't use a brush, 

her handwriting has a certain flavor.

We are old friends.

Today is Maki's calligraphy exhibition.

 

On the plane, the Wi-Fi was working.

I decided to watch the rest of "Squid Game" on Netflix.

It's a game-like movie like "Kaiji," but a lot of people die.

 

I'm not a fan of cruel movies.

but for some reason, it makes me want to watch the rest of the movie.

With the appearance of stupid people, 

the scenes becomes even more extreme.


By the way, there was a video I found on TIKTOK called "Dying".

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSe8AoXQS/

If you get a chance, please watch it as a "small palate cleanser". 

 

Today, Chudai Kawaguchi from Hiroshima is coming to visit us.

The story of the calligraphy exhibition started with his invitation.

He is a good and kind man and has the uncanny ability to get others involved. (heh)

 

Well,

today I'll be in Takamatsu...

I want to eat udon! 

 

I'm beginning to get hungry〜〜〜

___________________________


Self-brainwashing is the hardest!

Because you know you are brainwashing yourself.

 

So, you need to 

set it up deliberately.

 

I want to be like this!

↓↓↓

Information (specifically "how you want to become") 

Hide it from your consciousness!

Leave only your emotions!

Leave only the emotions that occur when you achieve it. 

↓↓↓

Emotionalize the information!!!

 



For brainwashing (for setting up)

Affirmations (i.e., magic spell words)

Use picture emotions (i.e., visualize what you want to see come true)!

 

Create a clear image!

↓↓↓

How can you achieve your goals?

It needs to be something you don't know the how for!!!

(If you know the how, you can't go beyond your current status quo.)

 

However

The image of the goal should be very real!

Use affirmations to make it feel real.

 

↓↓↓


At that time

Make the image of a successful experience 

in real time, as real to life as possible. 

Focus only on the emotions you are feeling at that moment!

Example -> I'm so proud of myself〜〜〜!!!

 

Leave only the emotions.

Forget about the real world around you.

 

↓↓↓

 

Then the unconscious mind 

will makes its own choices 

regarding what path to take!

 

Emotion-based methods of achievement! 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEN0qEXZlg8

 

 

How fast can you read a magazine・・・


 

 

 

Thank you, Ito〜〜〜

___________________________

 

The path isn’t straight line. 

 

It’s spiral. 

 

You continuously come back to things you thought you understood and see deeper truth.


 

A friend told me these wonderful words!!!

 

___________________________

 

Instagram of UP AND UP!

 

↓↓↓Please give us a follow↓↓↓



 

___________________________

 


My friend opened a nail salon.

 

↓↓↓↓

 

10/16 PRIVATE SALON Linoa

New store OPEN!

 

203 PAL Kyodo 2, 1-16-11 Kyodo, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo

 

3 minute walk from Kyodo Station on the Odakyu Line / 10 minute walk from Miyanosaka Station on the Setagaya Line

 

NEW STORE OPEN on October 16th☆

A hideaway private salon just a 3 minute walk from Kyodo Station.

Fill-in's and  Para-gel also available




リノア(Linoa)|ホットペッパービューティー【ホットペッパービューティー】リノア(Linoa)のサロン情報。サロンの内外装、お得なクーポン、ブログ、口コミ、住所、電話番号など知りたい情報満載です。ホットペッパービューティーの24時間いつでもOKなネット予約を活用しよう!リンクbeauty.hotpepper.jp






Instagram account

@linoa.nail

 

OWNER


Hello, I'm YUI, the owner of Linoa!

With the concept of "helping you to shine freely", I would like to help you express your "self" from your fingertips. 

Whether you have your nails done regularly, or it's your first time, 

I would like to help you express your "self" through your fingertips.

We have opened Linoa with this in mind. 



___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG