Sunday, July 4, 2021

If you share your true self, it'll close the distance between others

  

When you admit your weakness, 

then people get the courage to move forward. 


Usually we only share our "true self" 

with people who are close to us. 


That's why when we share our "true self" 

with someone, it closes the distance between you and the other person. 


 

〜Clubhouse with Nobumi-kun〜



___________________________

 



I ate Miso Stewed Udon
Yummmm


It was fun wasn't it. Thank you 



LINE talk is a Docodemo (miracle) Door !


I can even immediately fly to MANIWA! (lol) 


Grateful to everyone in each area


I joined the seminar and then・・・


I was let on stage (lol) 

 

I could talk forever about consciousness.....such an interesting topic〜〜〜

 





NAGOYA seminar was wonderful too!

 

I'll post the photos sent to me here 

↓↓↓

So please send them〜〜〜




This morning the bullet train stopped. 


There was a massive landslide in Atami....unbelievable. 

___________________________

 

My friend's solo exhibition!

 

↓↓↓

 

【Exhibition】

This will be in Nagoya in July✨

Alcohol Ink Art exhibition
【The connection of dreams】

My art is a unique, one of a kind art that I draw while imagining each person's face ✨

So behind each piece of art is someone very special✨

Rather than placing importance on technique, I access what is inside that person's subconscious💓

I'd like to share that art at this exhibition of having connected with that subconscious ✨✨

Please come access your future💓

This exhibition will show the pieces of art that celebrate in advance the fulfillment of each person who has dreams ✨


_________

【Solo exhibition✨】

In Nagoya✨

7/22〜8/1
open13:00-close18:00

C7C gallery and shop
https://goo.gl/maps/u5oJkziAb2GaSMAL8

Days off 7/26.28

I will be at the exhibition✨








Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG