Saturday, April 3, 2021

Tibetan Buddhism→The purpose isn't to be happy or loved. It's about knowing we are loved by the universe and be one with it.


From my daughter and wife who are in Hokkaido now・・・

Looks fun!




_________________________

 

A clip from Koichi Honda's blog・・・

 

↓↓↓

 

The biggest reason is that the night before my bike ride, I got too excited during my conversation on clubhouse with Den Sato who was talking about the teachings of Tibetan Buddhism. 

 

In esoteric Buddhism,  the purpose is not to be happy or to be loved. 

He said that it's more about knowing that we are loved by the universe and one with it (I was drunk so if I understood it wrong please forgive me) 


That reminds me that Wahei Takeda also said countless times that we are loved by the Heavens. 

 

↓↓↓

本田晃一『悟りを開きました。』昨日自転車で走ってきたら、桜が美し過ぎた。さくら堤公園こんな感じで桜並木を自転車で桜だけでなく、菜の花もキレイで驚いた。世界の車窓からのような感じで、動画でお…リンクameblo.jp

___________________________


Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG