Friday, April 2, 2021

Great music for deep work〜〜〜♪ When you think of God...

This music is great for when you work〜〜〜♪

 

I received this from my DJ friend

Thank you♪

RIE♪

 

↓↓↓

 


 

Naoko Eshima・・・

 


She said prayers for us at NiuKawakami Shrine ⛩!!!

Thank you!

 



These steps (Kizahashi) are 

so rare and special

 It's said that the only people in the world who could create it is  

Japan's Kongo Gumi, a company carpenters specializing in building 

shrines.  


The presence of God is food for the heart 

when we desire for a result that is about our own ability (or the limits we think we have) 

 

We put our hands together and say "I want to do something about it" 

We are invited into the world beyond just whether its possible or not. 



I have a dream too 

A dream of this past year and a half. 

A dream I have been chasing for 3 years. 


I'm on the road to that dream now, 

knowing full well that the story will continue on way past. 


I place value in the comfort of dreaming and being fully immersed in excitement 

so that I don't leave that world of the excitement when I was first inspired by the dream. 


God, I'll give it my best〜

Please watch me 〜

_________________________

 

I'm sorry I couldn't attend the first of the month meeting〜




Link to Takumi Yamazaki’s 

ENGLISH Book “SHIFT”

https://amzn.to/2DYcFkG