Thursday, January 30, 2020

The reason you don't start is not because its hard. It's hard because you don't start

"The reason we don't start it, 

is not because it's hard.

It's hard because we don't start."

    (Bodo Schafer)


From Noda-san's mail magazine・・・

What's most important is
getting that thing started!

What are things that you are putting off starting?
List up 5 things.


・Creating an app (a interaction app for a certain industry)
・Cleaning my room
・Work to dive deep
・Re-listing 100 dreams
・Writing a novel

Let's just start with the first step!
Yes!
My engine got started !!!
__________________________

***Information***

Research for the Amway of the near future (unofficial)【below:FARI(Future Amway Research Institute)】was started by Takumi Yamazaki FCA x  Akihiko Nagata (FEM) and just as its naming, it's a gathering of people to "Research the Future Amway".

Anyone can participate in this research institute for free, but there is one condition (lol)

For those who participate in this community, we will call you "researchers".

Researchers will use the variety of documents sent out from the Research Institute and actually apply it to their own fields, and cooperate with giving feedback on areas that need change or adjustment so that we can provide better materials and documents.

We are looking forward to your cooperation to make this research even better.
↓↓↓

https://www.facebook.com/kinmirai.amway/
__________________________

Hiroshi Morinaga said "this is amazing!" ・・・

↓↓↓


A ballpoint pen that costs 20,000 yen〜♪
__________________________



I've been reading "Mazu Baka ni Naro" that I bought yesterday. 

まず、バカになろう まず、バカになろう
1,320円
Amazon


Starting with the very first page, it struck a chord deep in my heart!!

Today's Fukushima select is from the beginning of the book.

↓↓
【Mazu Baka ni Naro】(excerpted from page 13)

"Humans growth starts from admiring and then copying. 

At first, there's no need to be concerned about  being youreslf, 
take in the things that your senses feel "this is great!!" copy it 
and make it a part of your life." 

Why I chose this↓↓

This book is a careful selection of hours and hours of talk lives and conversations between Ayumu Takahashi and Takumi Yamazaki. 

As it's set in a conversation style, it's very very easy to read.

This first phrase written in the first chapter, spoke strongly to my heart!!

From the get go, my excitement went through the roof.

Conversely to what is written here,
I think there are those who will go through with "their own original way of living."


In my case, reflecting on my own life, from when I was a student, I was always copying those I admired.

Not just regarding studies or sports or even clothing, but I also copied how to interact with others, and their way of thinking.

After joining the work force, I've copied how to work, how to live and ways of thinking.

I'm well aware that I don't have my own originality.

However, once I was complimented that "You're ability to copy is amazing!"

I copy the parts that I think are good in others, and make it a part of my life.

After doing so, I figure out which parts fit and which don't. Once that's complete,
I find someone else to copy.

That has been my style of learning and the way I have continued to keep myself growing.

In the "Asa-taku" I participated in this morning, Naoko Eshima also spoke of valuing the
"feeling that only you have."

This phrase I excerpted also talked about "taking in the things that your senses feel "this is great!"


This reminded me once again the importance of continuing to
refine my senses and by copying, continually grow.