Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Your heart changes with the words you hear. And your future changes with the words you speak!

A friend send me these beautiful words・・・


Your heart changes with the words you hear. 
And your future changes with the words you speak! 


Yesterday I travelled from Kagoshima and straight to Mito. 

Everyone in Kagoshima, 
Thank you so so much! 

After the seminar, I jumped straight into "AIMYON's world" ・・・


AIMYON's instagram live・・・(lol)
There's this too〜


Her live was so so good〜
Next it'll be @Yokohama Arena


The friends I went with were excited too!


And we all went for drinks after!(lol)



I did do a seminar during the day time, okay〜(lol)


I was excited and moved about all the wonderful team mate in Kagoshima!


All the B9's!


Layering technique of 9、15、21!



Thank you! 
I will go two more time this month!!! (wow) 
KAGOSHIMA!! 


This book 『SUGOI!Way of Learning』is what helped me realized that my learning is still very much an extension of studying.
 


Today I selected excerpt from the part that helped me realize the importance of having a mentor that will play a key role in your learning. 
↓↓

【SUGOI!Way of Learning】(p46: Finding a key person for your learning)

『Make a friend or senior who will become a "Key person for your learning". 

By exchanging information and having discussions with your someone who has ambitions and aspirations, 

will definitely help to deepen your learning.

 


Why I chose this↓↓

There are people around me who

can continue to keep learning on their own, or solve any question on their own. 

Those who don't need any orders from others, but are serious and can keep at things on their own. 

However, in my case if I try to do things on my own, I usually slack off. 

So when I look back to my school days, this "key person for learning" is always the person that helped me.

For example, when I was a student, I was living in a dorm. 

I borrowed my seniors and other friend's notes to learn and copy how to study, 
and they helped me with my studies. 

Those people at the time, were my "learning key persons" . 

Even after I started working it was the same. 

I realized so much and learned so much for the person who is my "learning key person"="mentor". 

By talking even just a little bit or just one mail exchange, my learning deepens all at once. 

It's way more effective than studying 2 or even 3 hours on my own. 

For me,  "key persons for learning" are all "people I aspire to be like." 

I will continue to learn all I can from these "aspirational people" 
copy them, and imbibe that "something" into me. 

It's a repetition of this process. 

Even if you don't really know right now, who your "Key person for learning" is, it's okay. 

It can be a few days after you read this book to. 

At some point, you'll look back and see, 

"oh, maybe it's that person that was my "key person for learning" at the time in my life..." 

Even if you don't do it consciously, your subconscious will look for that person on its own.

Learning with other is unmistakably funner than learning on your own, 
and it deepens the learning so much more. 

I hope that you will meet your "key person for learning" that will impart to you the joys of learning.