Sunday, November 3, 2019

"Trigger conditions" ... What's the situation and conditions that need to be right for your talent to be activated



They won!
South Africa!!!
__________________________


Yesterday, I left Fukuoka early in the morning, 
and had tea (ochakai) with everyone in Hiroshima, from morning!


After that had a lunch event here・・・
I love this restaurant!!!

Micchan@Noborimachi


I ate it all!(lol)


After that, 
I moved to Okayama・・・
and after bringing my luggage to the hotel, I headed out to Kurashiki!!!


Had a tea ceremony lesson before the meeting. 
Eiko-sensei, thank you! 





Learning activates your brain doesn't it! 


Wha, what whaaaaat? ・・・
You can use metal for the inductions too? 〜
 You can use it for teppanyaki and takoyaki machine too!!!
Nambu line.... ・・・is what makes it possible. 
I didn't know that! 



Drew out a future dream of from past memories of the good. 
What did you feel at that time, and what were you aiming for? 
How goal did you achieve, and what feeling did it give you? 




What are the "trigger conditions" for your talent to be activated? 
What is the situation and conditions that need to be right for 
your talent to be activated? 



Staff team・・・
Thank you for all the preparation and clean up afterwards. 





I like this song・・・♪



Restaurant recommended by Ueda-kun・・・


Had a great time with everyone!


These are my Kurashiki buddies〜



Today I'm on my way to Kagoshima・・・
I woke up yet again at 5 am and am on my way there! 

I have 2 seminars, and then will watch AIMYON's concert! 

_________


Machonista 
Activity has begun!

We're looking forward to all of your posts too. 
__________________________

Yoshida CEO of Yoshida sauce ・・・celebrating Koki (70 years old)!!!


Appreciation to those in each region








Next AsaTAKU 
will be with her!!!
Please gather in Osaki, Tokyo!!!




『December 21st (Sat) ASA-TAKU【Motivation skills that awaken your soul】 Will be hosted in Tokyo!!』