Saturday, October 12, 2019

Jobless. Once hired, she is let go. Mother passes, heartbroken, miscarries....however, she goes on to.....

In Tsuyoshi Takashiro-san's mail magazine, 
there was a moving story. 
Since its not a free mail magazine I can't put the whole thing here, 
but in summary

It was・・・

Advice to someone who lost their job 

↓↓↓

A certain woman finds a job dispatched to the country side
 but is then fired. 
Her mother passes away at a young age, and she breaks up with her boyfriend. 
She got pregnant from a man she loved after that, but miscarries・・・

In that state, 
she reflects on herself in a cafe and starting from a short memo, 
writes a novel in a battered notebook. 

This novel went on to earn tens of billions of yen annually・・・
The title was "Harry Potter" 
Her name was J.K (Joanne) Rowling. 

His advice was, if it was me, I'd write a book. 

___________________________________

Today we will learn from 
Ken Honda's Online Seminar (column)!

The difference between people who happily succeed in business and those who don't 
---------------------------------------------

Hello, Ken Honda here 
In the world, there are people who happily succeed in business, and conversely those who are unhappy even if they do succeed, or those who struggle with their business. Today, we will cover the basics of who are those who happily succeed in business to begin with.  

1)Whether their business is something they love. 

2)Whether they are choosing a business and customers that suit them. 

3)Whether they have built a brand based on their individuality 

4)Whether they can accept help and support from others 

5)Whether they have a vision that many people can relate to
 
__________________________





This is Takato Fukushima

This time I've selected 『How to get the unseen power on your side

When I first read this book, 
I remember being relaxed and thinking, 
"Let me give it a read" 
instead of trying to gain new knowledge or realizations.

Here's the Fukushima select for the day
↓↓
 

How to get the unseen power on your side (excerpts from page89)

『The more you ignore how you feel, and push yourself, 
the more your motivation will disappear. 
I realized that what's important is
 "how you can get yourself to feel like it." 

The simplest way to get yourself to feel like it is,

〈Try starting with something small in front of you and do it thoroughly, almost to the point of too thoroughly〉』

Why I chose it↓↓

As in the title of the book "unseen power" 

It's a mysterious power that certainly exists for those who believe it does.

One of the ways to get this "unseen power" on your side is to, 

"Start almost too thoroughly"

This is something that you can try without any preparation and I do it often. 

When I try this, what I am conscious of is to


・Listen to music that I love and calm my emotions down.

・Correct my posture first 

・Be conscious of having an expression that will help me to focus well.

・Imagine another me that is looking at me from above.

・Imagine that someone I admire is sitting next to me. 

I try one of these things depending on my condition or how I feel that day. 

Of course these are things that I personally tried and that worked for me.

In "How to get unseen power on your side" there are 21 other examples that Takumi-san actually tried and that were effective. 

Please try at least one of them. 
I think you will find some kind of change or come to a realization about yourself.

By getting the "unseen power" on your side

Your every day life will become just that much funner. 

I found a means to enjoy life more. 
I found a change to change my life.

This book will help you to enjoy your lifestyle.

__________________________