Thursday, July 11, 2019

It is a true self-realization that can be a "pass". "THROUGH ME" How to live on the third floor! ! !

Today I went to a screening of the Takatsugawa, director of Saori.



Cried.

Cried.

Cried.



I was stabbed further to me living in Tokyo leaving the countryside.

I remember many things I forgot.



I still can not speak the information

I will contact you when I can talk to you! ! !

https://takatsugawa-movie.jp



https://www.facebook.com/loveiwami/videos/The locals are already exciting-Director Saori-The latest film stage / 330989104303189 /



https://www.facebook.com/loveiwami/videos/Toshiori Yoshinari-Director's latest work Takatsukawa Crank In / 2172371666421309 /





__________________________

□ ■ ━ ━ ━
■ It is possible to become a "pass way"
It is a true self-realization
□ ■ ━ ━ ━

┌ 1) It is not me who created

"Someone's like your picture"
When said
"It's not me who created
I'm answering. "

Represent the United States
Illustrator
It is the words of Marshall Arisman.

Having a career of over 50 years
In the Smithsonian American Art Museum
As we hold permanent exhibition corner
It is a person with a track record.

So what's his creation
Are you pushing it?

He has his own creative process
Revealing to the nakedness
It will tell you the true identity.

┌ 2) When you become a "pass way"
The best works are born.

"The best picture ever
I will draw it. "

Arisman is always
With that feeling,
I will go to a white campus.

However, after 20 minutes
Voice of heart one after another
It will disturb you.

-------

"This is not good!"
"Stop it, give up!"
"Don't paint!"

-------

But this is
It's a necessary process.

-------

"In the middle of this disturbance and destruction,
What was drawn on the ego
When I realized that I was not worth it,
A space opens for drawing pictures with my power. "

-------

And this is continuing.

-------

"Go through yourself"
With energy coming out. "


"I
I am very important.
Obsessed,
You can say that. "

-------

┌ 3) Being able to become a "pass way" is
It is a true self-realization

There is a word "self-realization".

It is a very good word.

"I will do my best to be myself"

It's very right action.

But ...

The way is
Many conflicts and obstacles
waiting.

To overcome such a wall
What should I do.

that is···

Instead of pushing myself
It is about becoming a "pass way".


-------


"The universe is through me
What did you produce? "

"The world is through me
What kind of future do you want to create? "

"Everyone through myself
What kind of vision do you want to give? "


-------

Such questions are
Create a new idea
Bottomless energy
I will wake you up.

Being able to become a "pass way" is
It is a true self-realization.

Read it today
Thank you very much.

***************
Today's episode is
The following documents
It was helpful.
Thank you.

"To survive the uncertain world
Thought change "The technique of ignorance"
Not Knowing "
P. 141-143

2015 Japan Business Publishing
Books Steven Desusa
Diana Renar
Translated by Yumiko Uehara
***************
Toshitaka Mochizuki's e-mail magazine
__________________________



Adults are addicted

"New common sense" of the latest dinosaur science ↓
https://www.nhk.or.jp/special/dino/



https://news.line.me/list/962d9ee04b66/3eeed01a8176?utm_source=LN_digest&utm_medium=201907072259&utm_campaign=none



Are dinosaurs born?

Dinosaur turned into a bird



__________________________
Free shipping for Starbucks Coffee
Uber Eats has launched a campaign jointly with Starbucks Coffee Japan, and will deliver "Breakfast Meal Set" at a delivery fee of 0 yen from July 8 (Mon) to July 14 (Sun), 2019. Conduct a campaign.

Target stores: 65 "Starbucks Coffee" stores in Japan that are members of Uber Eats
Time covered: 8:00 am to 11:59 am (* 1)

__________________________
 
Thank you!
 
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.