Thursday, July 11, 2019

Excellent, fair, no good ... all exist at the same time, "depending on the receiver changes which parallel will be projected.

Yosuke Hashimoto!!!







Imagine people who are not good at it

→ How do you compare it to color? !

Example) black




Face upward (change posture)

→ Imagine that person again and compare it to color?

Example) skin color






Fly

→ What is the color of that person?

Example) white



When···

By the attitude of here (= receiving side)

The parallel reality to receive changes.



No good myself

Somewhat myself

I'm cool myself

At the same time

It depends on the receiver which parallel is projected.



If you try to do your best

Energy goes down.

When trying to go upward

Energy is rising.



Turn your palm up → up

Assemble your arms, turn down, assemble your legs → go down



It is important to know!



Men who have a block in money ...

Black hat (black → access to low place)

Just take it off, the block of money comes off.

Pink shawl on the shoulder ...

"I feel I can do it"



Willingness not to do my best!





"Good, bad" dualism

I added a new basic of "light, heavy"

To a new "template" ...



Fool = Bad

Ba ~ ka! (Lol) = light



It is different from "good, bad" dualism

This is a new template!



Zero point tape is↓↓↓



Such a miracle also happens!

I learned again! lol



__________________________




 I am always grateful for your help.

Takuya's book is

I would like to have a good number of fun reading.



I think that it is very important for me to live a lot of information and how to take in this time, I took this book in my hand.



Particularly impressive in this book is that I sometimes take notes, and when I look back, I sometimes don't know what I'm writing, so I'll be putting in some parts of the chart right from tomorrow. I wanted to.



Also, I did not have much attention to pens and notebooks, so I wanted to find my favorite and take notes in a fun way.



I look forward to great books from now on.



--------------------------------------------



Always I am indebted.

Mr. Takuya Yamazaki's "How to learn great" was read.



Takuya's book has been read since I was a university student, and this is the 10th year.



Every year, I am excited every time a new issue comes out.

This great way of learning how to spend until now Takuya,

It was very easy to understand how it happened.



In particular, I came in first and foremost as "to become a person who loves people who know the answers."

Even if there is a person who is obviously better than you in the work you are doing, you are in sports, or you are good at it, in order to improve you, acknowledge your level and approach the other party obediently, “lovely = possibility I felt that being connected with the image of being loved is also linked to self-growth.



I look forward to books from now on. 
__________________________
Thank you!


Thank you very much.

__________________________

Yesterday's Toryumon too

It was exciting ~





Congrats!





__________________________

Frineds・・・



Mrs. Mandarin

Chinese teacher.

Congrats!

Emily!

Recently, China has made a mistake. lol

I'll do my best!



O! Are you in Philipine?!



I want to fly to Hiroshima!



Hamamatsu too. lol



I'm talking in Nagoya ~ lol

__________________________





From the age of jumping

The era of base points ...

So what do you like?

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.