Sunday, July 21, 2019

"Five Tips to Ascend with Money" Nori, Cashpoint, Partner, Investment, Equipment! ! !

Fun! lol


__________________________

Let's learn from Mr. Ken Honda's e-mail magazine!





This month's theme is "money". The third week is

About "Five Tips to Ascend with Money". Let's talk in turn.

1) Change the Nori of money greatly
If you look back on how you earn and use your money for the last three years, it is likely that no rise in dimension will occur if that lingering hasn't changed. This is the most important thing this time. Life doesn't move when there is no change in the way we spend money, how to invest, etc.

2) Find bigger cash points
There are always cash points in you. However, it is often found by chance. And while I'm doing something different, I often hit big. When I used to do accounting work, I made it a package to see that person's cash points, which hit explosively. Digging cash points in this way can raise the dimension of money.

3) Find a business partner
I want you to always think about who you need as a business partner. In me, I think that if I could make a business partner about 5 people I'm thinking about now, I would be able to become a global best seller. In the case of you as well, I wonder who the business partner you need for you is, in fact, you know the name. And in most cases, you should be in a place where you have two or three people in between. I would like you to learn how to draw it and how to trace it. By finding the best partner for you, you will be able to rise.

4) Make a drastic investment with Dawn
How much will you earn this year? And how much will you earn next year? If you decide how much you intend to earn, you should know what you have to invest in. It may be money, time or energy. Investing in the areas you need makes your future interesting.

5) Make the receiver bigger
Please imagine where the current income has increased tenfold. Imagine that is happening next year. Have you been excited about something? If your vessel spreads many times, what will you spend on that money? That means making your vessel bigger.

In my case, about 15 years ago my dream was to give lectures and seminars for 50 people and 100 people. Starting from there, we have reached hundreds of people to a thousand now. At that time, I think that I want to do something like this, I wonder if I can imagine it clearly. I have an image of doing a lot of seminars all over the world now, but in the process of doing such things, I am also experimenting how large my container can be.

And, if you like what you do, not only increase the size of the container you receive, but also what you do after receiving the money. Many people say they want a lot of money, but there are often no plans to use. If an ordinary person gets 100 million yen a year, I do not know what to do. In most cases, you will save money. However, I think it is not necessary to earn 100 million yen a year just to save money. If you do, how much money will you use up? Please think about it. If you want to be an economic free man and want to be more financially successful, you must also plan to spend money. Please think about it.

----------------
Really, it is great!



I feel like Nori has definitely changed!

New cash point ...

Now it's starting to move!

business partner···

This, the antenna did not stand! ! !

Receiving device ...

10 times! ! ! If so, "poverty areas" would like to do something!



Taku

__________________________



great!

Junior, won! ! !


Shintaro Mochizuki ...

It is amazing~

It is IMG academy ~

__________________________

[Fujiwara Kazuhiro] The road to happiness is to spend money to establish bonds with people


  Rather than just stocking money, it may be that the future will be happier now by focusing on building skills that can earn a lifetime, and building relationships and communities that can help each other.

  For example, in the case of the Great East Japan Earthquake, people with money would have been able to quickly rebuild their lives, but they also learned that the relationships and communities that support each other are more important. It is not only a disaster, but also a person-to-person bond that you can count on when you have a problem or have a problem.


__________________________

My friend will do seminar↓↓↓!



Mizue living in Sidney, Australia!!!
__________________________
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.