Sunday, July 21, 2019

Dog so cute!



I found this・・・

__________________________

Yesterday is・・・
「L&L」 


Thank you Kitakon san


It is a note of the speech!

I did not speak "9 cubes" without time.


Masae san・・・


I started Concel!!!


Please try this thoroughly in the group!



1 · Use the product

2 · Attend a meeting

3 ・ Remember the demo

4 · 3 people to find 3 members

5 · Tell members 1 to 4


Thank you for participating in meeting!



Bic changing yesterday!!!


Cut hair, change makeup, make clothes・・・


Wow〜!!!


Everyone can change ...



The color that suits your favorite makeup color is different.

Different clothes suit your favorite clothes.



Straightly the advice of others, the ability to listen ...



__________________________

Akira Hachimura introduces to a colleague "White shrimp beaver" The manufacturer's website is down by echo ...
"I am very happy that the white shrimp beaver was eaten by all the NBA players! It's a tension bump."




__________________________

The US Immigration and Customs Service (ICE) seems to have launched large-scale illegal immigration arrests in major cities across the United States.



https://news.line.me/list/c6d589bd80cb/2e38ac5e7d0e?utm_source=LN_digest&utm_medium=201907151122&utm_campaign=none

__________________________



Dog, Seriously, it is cute!







https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz5X-6jgXCO/?igshid=rhb6eip4d10e


__________________________



From Mr. Mochizuki's e-mail magazine ...







□ ■ ━ ━ ━
■ When I give myself time
Hope is born
□ ■ ━ ━ ━

┌ 1) The king began to wear himself
Proposal for death row prisoner


There is such a fable.

--------------

The Persian Sultan (Monarch)
I sentenced two men to death.

Then one man is
I will make such an offer.

"If you save your life
Within your 1 year to your beloved horse
Let me know how to fly in the sky. "

"This is the first time in the world
Become a rider of flying horses! "

Great horse-loving sultan
Involuntarily, he saved the man's life.

--------------

Another man is
I was amazed.

"I said something stupid.
You are just inevitable
It is just putting off fate. "

However, the man who should have blown out
The face was full of confidence.

"That's different."

"I have time for a year.

I have a chance to be free
I got four.

First, the Sultan who ordered the death penalty
I may die.

Second, I myself
I may die.

Third, Sultan's love horse
I may die.

And ... "

"The fourth, really empty on horse
You may be taught how to fly! "

--------------

┌ 2) Give yourself time
Hope is born


This short but full-hearted fable is
About "hope" to us
teach.

Consider a little.

When is "hope"
Do you think that you are born?

I think ...

∴..∵..∴..∵..∴

[When I gave myself time]

∴..∵..∴..∵..∴

The prisoner no longer has time for himself
Can not give.

At best warm
You have to postpone the day you die
It is a mountain of Seki.

Even we who are not death row prisoners
Sometimes the problem sets in
Give up something
Leave it to the end
There are times when

And just keep it important.

But ...

Here, I cut off the good news
Remember the death row.

He dares to say "one year" to himself
I gave a clear time.

Control your life by it
Suggest to move the Sultan in reverse
I found four opportunities.

"Hope" is a driving force that does not give up your life.

And this motive force is
By giving me time
You are born.

Read it today
Thank you very much.

***************
Today's episode is
The following documents
It was helpful.
Thank you.

"Because you are not betrayed by power
48 of the law (bottom)
P. 174-175

1999 Kadokawa Shoten
Author Robert Green
Uust Elfers
Translator Suzuki Main tax
***************


Toshitaka Mochizuki
__________________________


Thank you everyone!



From the morning, it was fun for the "Novel Strategy Conference"! lol


This jin is yummy!
↓↓↓



I will ride some sections, too!



Launched in April 2020

The 104th Peace Boat

Boat trip around the earth

April 9 (Thu) 2020-July 22 2020 Water departure from Yokohama 105 days

April 10 (Fri)-July 23, 2020 Thurs from Kobe for 105 days



__________________________



HafH

I know?

https://hafh.com/jp/network/

I love traveling, I worry ~
__________________________

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.