Friday, January 25, 2019

"Thank you, thank you" Wonder and things start to go smoothly.

"Thank you thank you"


I say good luck

I am tweeting every time I have it.



This word "thank you"

When it comes to being at the time of a trip ...



Power (life energy) came in me myself ...

Mysterious things start to go smoothly.



https://ameblo.jp/tsumakiyoko/entry-12433587710.html



__________________________



"Ultimate Hair Care"

https://ameblo.jp/1978may23

__________________________



Ken Honda's line @

↓ ↓ ↓

What kind of person is Barnett 's coach (?)

I got many questions from a lot of people.



Mr. Burnett is a Hollywood film director and also won an Academy Award! It is also an expert on creativity.



And it is decided to be involved in movie shooting by Honda Ken's "HappyMoney".



I understand that Mr. Burnett, I prepared a little bit of video, so if you are interested, please have a look. 

Japanese version
__________________________

Yesterday
Okayama・・・
Takamatsu・・・



Happy Birthday!!!



Interesting people gathering!



Collaboration sith Maki@ Takamatsu!!!



Her story is so good♪
She reminds momoe Yamaguchi.


SO many people!




 Thank you from Tokushima.



Thank you for your socks.



Thank you for your strawberry.



Good luck team Saki!



I surprised the number of people in the morning!



__________________________


↓↓↓  ↓↓↓  ↓↓↓



Went to there〜♪
__________________________

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.