Friday, January 25, 2019

"Life ≠ to find yourself" "Life = to create yourself"

"What is life?

It is not about finding yourself.

Life is to create myself. "


(Bernard Shaw)



Nodacchi Mail Magazine · · ·



↓ ↓ ↓ I thought like this. Takumi Yamazaki ↓ ↓ ↓


"Life ≠ to find yourself"

"Life = Creating yourself"


Age of healing · · ·

I am tired.



Search for myself ...

I will stay there even if I do not search for it.


Age of polishing · · ·

Shoot out.


Porcupine

Long spines are there.


Do not find yourself

I made myself.



slowly

slowly

Breathe out.



clearly

clearly

I will survive now.

__________________________



Age of healing lasts long

It seems I was immersed long in a lukewarm hot spring.

It's hands and wrinkles.

I strongly want to live with super high tension.



Things that it was useless to do in the past

If you exclude things you never did in the past

I will not fail.

It is swallowed by a strong strong flow like maintaining the status quo.



Free from past spells

Liberated from the current spell

I want to live with the spell of the future.



1) If there is no restriction what kind of life is good?

2) If you are taking a small step, what can you do?

3) Whose should I borrow?

4) How can I start such a life?

5) What do you gain by letting go of what hinders going?

__________________________



Meeting with Emi from morning.

Conception of carry bag · · ·



Hung on the shoulder

A lot of luggage entered

A cute illustration is stuck. (Lol)



Story of a movie · · ·

The documentary of Ibana Chabac was not established.

But, I can write it. 

イヴァナ・チャバックの演技術:俳優力で勝つための12段階式メソッドイヴァナ・チャバックの演技術:俳優力で勝つための12段階式メソッド2,700円
Amazon


Seminar!
2nd and 3rd・・・



Such a story is emerging.

Actress, actor who can give work from director · · ·

"No one wants to see acting," director.

"People want to see private private peoples never peeked"



1) Purpose of this scene

2) Scene before this scene

3) Alternatives to this scene



The heart is peeled off, and the wound is discharged.

Sorrowfully

I am glad that

I am laughing

I am crying

It is not you now

Memory of when I was young ...



repetition

repetition

Many times

Many times

A story that appeared ...



It notices that the actor is not an actor.

Proof of the facts that exist there ...



The blown out injury is instantaneously turned into scab and healed.

Memories that have been occluded will begin to oxidize vigorously.

Odor, fleas and hatred rust at a stroke.



Such a story ...

Actor's past and private

Director's magic



Gathering with Mika chan from NY.


 International peace village @ Germany

Children's Summit

Assembly house hall



Pom Pom and the keywords overflow.

Thank you very much.

New York, please be careful and go home! ! ! 

生まれてくれてありがとう: 目と鼻のない娘は14才になりました生まれてくれてありがとう: 目と鼻のない娘は14才になりました1,512円
Amazon

未完の贈り物 娘には目も鼻もありません (小学館文庫)未完の贈り物 娘には目も鼻もありません (小学館文庫)724円
Amazon

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.