Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Inspiration comes down when deciding your mind. When the mind is decided, synchronicity begins to occur.


 


There is a flow

When I got on that good flow

Life begins to advance to the better one.



When I got on the reverse flow

Life becomes quite complicated and difficult.


Now,

How is it going?

It shows what kind of flow it is on.



I went to Yamaguchi yesterday.

I left Kagoshima early in the morning and went to Yamaguchi.

I laughed as I said "I am the only Satsura League alliance."




There are many girls in Yamaguchi.

I feel the breath of rising air current this time.

I was thrilled that it would not grow from here at once.



After I finished I went to a soba restaurant near Shin Yamaguchi station.

Japanese sweets are also a nice favorite buckwheat store · · ·

"I did not think about anything but possible," she cut out.



"I decide my mind.

You decide

I thought that heavy reality came. "



"It would be fun if I decided to do ... It was fun ..."





When you decide your mind

Inspiration comes down.



Once the mind is decided

Synchronicity starts to occur.



When I turn on the TV

The CM sent a message ...



(A girl who decided on GP at "Kippei Ewha GP congratulations" was present)



A friend's word echoes in the bottom of my heart ...



Get great inspiration from the street corner sign ...



It was an exciting buckwheat store.

Running around with super high tension! ! !



After that,

Go to Nagoya! ! !



Merging with narist Kawai Miyo.

It was a fun time to accompany Miki.



Also, Nagoya seminar also suffocating suddenly rally! ! !

Thank you very much.



I feel the terribleness of Kusu Corps · · ·

Karaoke competition after being overwhelmed and after the seminar,

I got sickly. (Lol)



About it

Energy value is high! ! ! (Lol)



No, I will give you a place to emit energy

Everyone is making it.



Hamamatsu this early morning! lol



The seminar got excited!!



Thank you very much.

After-sale lunch, social gathering was also wonderful ~



Send me photos of other tables as well!

I'll paste it here later!





 Thank you everyone!


 Thank you in Hakata.



Shittakabutta !
Isn't it wonderful?!




ブッタとシッタカブッタ 1こたえはボクにあるブッタとシッタカブッタ 1こたえはボクにある1,026円
Amazon

ブッタとシッタカブッタ 2そのまんまでいいよブッタとシッタカブッタ 2そのまんまでいいよ1,026円
Amazon

ブヒ道ブヒ道1,080円
Amazon

ブタのみどころ ブッタとシッタカブッタ (コミックエッセイ)ブタのみどころ ブッタとシッタカブッタ (コミックエッセイ)
Amazon

愛のシッタカブッタ【新装版】 ブッタとシッタカブッタ (コミックエッセイ)愛のシッタカブッタ【新装版】 ブッタとシッタカブッタ (コミックエッセイ)
Amazon

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.