Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Sell "scoop" rather than dig deep

The third article was updated.
Please confirm from the following.

↓↓↓

 How to make "vending machines" that earn money while sleeping
Sell "scoop" rather than dig deep.
Takumi Yamasaki

- Dream - Realized Producer

profile



I worked in a company that entered with a new graduate until the retirement age, after all I live a pension life ... .... Now that my life plan has collapsed, it is "diversification of income sources" that I should set up in a hurry. "It's amazing that money pockets will increase! Mr. Takumi Yamasaki, best-selling writer known for his earnings, tells that it is a point to create a mechanism that automatically enters money. Yamazaki taught me how to keep turning "water mill" in "river flow" called "money".

↓↓↓


 "B" or "I", "rights income"

By acquiring "money and time" you get.



Because we can make the next mechanism,

As a result it will be "B" and "I" to get great wealth.



The values of "S" and "B" are the most different, and it is the most difficult to become "B" from "S".



\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.