Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Let's draw a picture about "luck"! ! !

Okayama from the morning.

Mr. Shibata welcomes you with family!

Thank you very much.



I forgot to take a picture〜♪


 Collaboration with Noda for a long time!

I'm glad that everyone seemed to be quite enjoyable!

Thank you!



After all I love Amway

Because there is always a "good encounter"!!!


 Does "change" create change? !


 Talking, it was fun ...



First,

I want to awaken that person who is in the reality of the past! ! !



Then,

I want to convey the impression of meeting new people.


 I love the moment which people become new!


 Cerro

Card attached to the ceiling ...

Impressed by vividness ♪



He showed me

It is not a magic trick or an illusion

I think it's a promise.

Promises with that person and the future ...



I have the power.
and wants to believe so.


 With Wada, work of the funeral,

I thought it was going to be in the future.



Last ceremony

Last Party

Last memories

The Last Beginning



With two people

I want to try it ~


 Okayama Chinese food that Sero also left a promise!



↓ ↓ ↓ complete reservation system ↓ ↓ ↓



Saikai meeting

Okayama Station West Exit Rit City Building 2F

  086-253-2868



In the past, Mr. Akihiro Nakatani

It's been awesome here ~ lol



It was fish!!!
Let's draw a picture about "luck"! ! !

I thought so.



For example ...



Let's drink together next!!!









With Yu chan・・・



A strategy meeting with Mr. Wada!

Sa~

Sa~

Sa~

Let's create interesting once as a "total art" creation!



Ah! ! !



Caffe



In one corner!

Yu, my husband's Karuta! ! !



↓↓↓ Karuta ↓ ↓ ↓

http://mainichibooks.com/sundaymainichi/life-and-health/2017/05/28/post-1560.html



It has been sold! ! !



"Japanese Karuta"



"Chihayaburu" which originates from Okayama ...

Jaro! ! !



After hanging up, 

Went to Osaka! ! !


 To a nice car

Good girls flock! ! !

Please see the instant!



↓ ↓ ↓

https://www.instagram.com/dana37/



Morita's white Ferrari (interior is red)!


 When I was eating ramen!!
This people! lol



__________________________

Thank you!



Okayama Economy seminar!!!



Azabujuban 12nd MTG!!!


Who is achieving?!



Thank you!Philippine!!!




\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.