Sunday, November 18, 2018

Self-affirmation is not "I like or dislike myself" but "I love myself" or not.

I reached New York! ! !

Pictures and photos are posted on the install! ! !



↓ ↓ ↓

https://www.instagram.com/dana37/



The whole thing ...

↓↓↓



DJ Aoi 

↓ ↓ ↓ nice ↓ ↓ ↓

What is self-affirmation

Not like "I do not like or dislike myself"

It is "whether I love myself"



It is not how much I like it

How much we can forgive ourselves

That is where it becomes a question of self affirmation



If you like or dislike about yourself

There are few people who say "I love you"

I do not like my things so much

I think that I wanted to be born in Kurashina Kana if I could

But I forgive myself



Including your dislikes

Because I forgive (I love you)

I managed to keep a sense of self affirmation and my breath is constantly alive



Objects that people love are those raised

Both plants and animals that they raised are equally loving



It is the object to be loved regardless of the mismanagement

Rather, those with poor results may feel love



People who can love yourself

It is a person who raises myself by themselves



If I was growing up to be raised by someone

What I can not reach is

I will blame others who raised myself



And that's not the point

It will be an unacceptable point for me



So you can not love yourself

Self-affirmation becomes low



So the more people you were allowed to do with your parents' compliance

Self-affirmation becomes low



It is you who raise you

From the viewpoint of "raising myself"

Please move yourself and look.



Of course there are cases where it does not go well

Sometimes the drawback only highlights



However, if you grow yourself,

I can think of you as my beloved one



When it comes to being able to become bad myself become loving existence

You will be able to keep your self-affirmation high.


Because self-affirmation leads to action power as it is

Your actions will rise and your world will change as well.



http://djaoi.blog.jp/archives/75432752.html



~

In case

Because I forgive - I love you

People who love themselves = people who grow their own



Self-affirmation → up action power → change my world



I moved!

Taku
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.