Sunday, November 11, 2018

Let's think of the best question if you want the best answer!

Without focusing on the problem

Focus on solution! ! !



why

Am I fat?

why

it happened?



And not focusing on the problem



How can I lose weight?

How can we get better?



focus on the solution! ! !



First, I write out the problem on paper.
Then,

I put it in a sentence starting from 'How to do'.



How can I solve this problem?

How can I get the money?

How can I do it more efficiently?



Then

The brain starts to move freely

If you hit the answer you come down as an inspiration.







 If you want the best answer

Let's think about the best questions!



How do you spend happy at the end of the year?

↓ ↓ ↓

How can you experience the greatest experience of your life at the year-end and New Year?



And up the quality of the question

I will naturally increase the quality of answers.

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.