Sunday, November 11, 2018

Everything that is happening is the best! What should happen at exquisite timing is correctly occurring.

Today is another seven days!

1/4 of November is over.



Here we grasp and check the goals and current situation.



↓ ↓ ↓



"The gap between ideal and reality is clearer,"

"Brain rotates at high speed to solve!"

https://ameblo.jp/takumi-yamazaki/entry-12416204354.html



Utilizing the characteristics of the brain

Let's get the "idea" to fill the gap!



1) What are the goals of this month?

2) Understand the current situation! What is going on?

3) What is not going well?

4) So what should I do? → Write on paper! ! !

5) I will write what I got from this work.



What is going on

Everything is the best!



At the exquisite timing

What is going to happen is correctly occurring.



here we go,

Let 's draw in mind what it wants.



How are you feeling?

Let's grasp the flow that is comfortable! ! !



The courage to let go is also necessary.

The courage to become nice is also necessary.



Let go of the habit of bad thinking!

"It's over" "I'm done" "It's over"

I can let go without thinking.

You can stop the loop.



You are protected.

Everything is prepared for you to correctly learn life.



The soul likes change, growth.

My heart is timid.

I do not like change or growth.

Please listen to the voice of the soul.



With adults you

When you are young, you join hands together

I will solve the problem in front of you.



The problem in front of you is not a problem

Thinking that thinks that as a problem is a problem.



About this thought

When you were young you are in a drama

There is a "pattern" that has been created.



Change meaning and interpretation

Spit out various conflicts that had been stuck in my chest

Please invite me to a refreshing world refreshed.



Do not be afraid.

The one who keeps holding it was the life with a higher load.

I avoided my true life by not seeing it.



I feel afraid to be obedient.

However, there is a reality that I can only see myself.

Have eyes of true (true) and see your life.



Prepare is necessary to become simple.

I hear a voice inviting you to a nice future.

Please listen with true ears.



Please start your breathing.

Even without hurry, without hurrying,

Everything is happening at the best timing.

Please take the time to catch the waves.









Utilizing the characteristics of the brain

Let's get the "idea" to fill the gap!





"The gap between ideal and reality is clearer,"

"Brain rotates at high speed to solve!"
↓↓↓
 
 
 Thank you very much for Okayama and Osaka yesterday.
 
 
Move early in the morning
Kagoshima → Okayama → Osaka
It was meaningful!
 
 
If you try the best, future moves!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.