Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Please decide your mind! And as much as "curse to death" it keeps thinking about that.

Today's blog is ...



· Please decide your mind! And as much as "curse to death" it keeps thinking about that.

· All life consists of two things. "I want to, but I can not." "I can, but I do not want to"

· "Nippon" sperm power "crisis"

· Luxurious sea bream fishing report & Yakitori ascension dinner

· The most realistic way to make monthly income 1.5 times. How to earn money by increasing pockets of money?

__________________________



August has begun.

How was everyone in July?



There is a word to come true if you think strongly

It is not that I strongly think that "I want to" strongly think "

It is "always in the head".



Please decide your mind!

And as much as "curse to death" it keeps thinking about that.



Every moment

I keep on thinking about that.



Even when laughing with friends

I am thinking about that in one corner of my head.



That's the state!

It is a person that such a person accomplishes.


Taku

__________________________



From Nodacchi mail magazine...







"Life is all



It consists of the following two.



I want to, but I can not.



I can, but I do not want to. "



(Goethe)





This word

Anyway deep ...



"I want to, but I can not do it"

"I can, but I do not want to"



"I want to, but I can not do it"

I do not want to do, but I will be able to live a life range.



"I can, but I do not want it"

Because we are going to do just "things we want", we will fall below the range we can.



"If you truly do what you should do"

The range that can be expanded

It really is the life I want to do.



What is your "what you really need to do"?

"What do you want to do?" ! Taku

__________________________



 NHK Special "Nippon" Sperm Power "Crisis" Re-broadcast
 Rebroadcast total August 2 (Thu) 1 am - (25 o'clock on August 1)
-------------------------------------------------------------------- -----

Last year we reported the impact that "the number of Western spermatozoa has halved in the last 40 years"
In the survey, Japan was the lowest in comparison with the four European countries
level. Indeed, one in six people, the reference value that WHO is necessary for natural pregnancy
There are reports that it is less than the number (exercise rate). Furthermore, it looks like
Even if you are well, your DNA is damaged and there are cases that you will be infertile
I got to know. In the case of such bad sperm, even if you can get pregnant,
There is also a risk that it adversely affects the health of children.

The decline of "sperm power" is not only a couple who wants children, but all
It is a problem related to men. Sperm and semen are closely related to body condition
It is because there is an indication that there is.

To regain the "sperm power" is exactly to increase life force
It is said to lead.

Approach the realities of "sperm crisis" spreading in Nippon. Sperm power
Factors and tips on increasing sperm power are also introduced.

                  (From the NHK website)

About semen's anti-aging is introduced in the latter half of the program.
It has been scientifically verified and I hope young people will see it
think.
Please have a look.

Shigeo Horie, Chairman

__________________________



On August 1st

I left early in the morning at 3:45,


To the sea in Chiba · · ·



Sea bream fishing fishing boat!!!


Departure at 6 o'clock!!!


Big snapper・・・


Fall

Takagi

Shinpei

Goseke

Souken

Masashi

Idiot

Kosai

Mr. Kako

Fengoku Maru with 10 people in! ! !


A small sea bream I caught! lol

Everyone fished the sea bream! ! !

Gorsuke's was the biggest♪




I have sunburn and it hurts. lol


To everyone's stomach in this form!!!



*After this, photos of sea bream fishing, I will increase it here!
__________________________


The last order date of the previous day is

It was a Yakitori Ascension dinner with Kage Row and Masato!

That was delicious!!!
__________________________



August 9

I will go to the play where she is playing!

From 14 o'clock Nakano Theaters Bombon

Shall we go together? !

↓ ↓ ↓

Together with staff

yu_jin726kyo_ko@yahoo.co.jp



Daresokare


Rika, thank you!

Guangzhou tour of September, I am looking forward to it!

__________________________



It seems that "Da Vinci news browsing ranking second place"



The most realistic way to make monthly income 1.5 times. How to earn money by increasing pockets of money?

https://ddnavi.com/review/476084/





◎ Weekly Asahi appeared in the book review column


---
SmartNews application which can read news comfortably

http://bit.ly/smartnews-app

Please take a look!

↓↓↓


Are you satisfied with your monthly income? When realistically thinking "I want to raise my income", the first thing that comes to mind is "success in life" and "change in job". However, even if I work in the same company as the current era, 20 years 30 years there is no guarantee that salary will go up steadily. "Changing job" is getting easier, but without a reasonable skill, you can not expect a substantial increase in income suddenly. To contemporary office workers placed in such a situation, this book "Great pocket of money to increase! How to earn "(Takumi Yamasaki / Kanki Publishing) recommends" Increase money pocket (= income source) ".

For example, let's think that "an employee increases the income of 300,000 yen a month by 1.5 times." Employees do not take risks instead of taking the risk, but even if they produce high results, salary will not rise suddenly, so it is difficult to achieve 450,000 yen only by core income (or It takes). However, if you have multiple sources of revenue (= side jobs), such as earning 150,000 yen for another job, or holding 3 other jobs to get 50,000 yen a month, I wonder if the possibility of realization will increase. After the collapse of corporate bankruptcy after the collapse of the Lehman shock, the word "Seven Pocket (= seven wallets)" has been used frequently in the United States. Increasing the income source will also be a risk diversification of life design.



■ Age when my "good at" became a sale
■ Increase my "scarcity"
■ However, do not negotiate your core business!


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.