Thursday, July 5, 2018

Let's decide punishment game! If you can achieve 〇 ◯, if you can not do 〇 ◯ more than "reward yourself"


Now, receiving coaching regularly

Interview, received a question,

I have my head cleaned up by answering it.



Please summarize the report,

I regularly get reminded.



In this flow ...

The other day,





Let's decide punishment game!

.



Punishment game?

A punishment game sounds nostalgic!



When doing organization consultation

Ask each person to set goals

When it can not be achieved

"I absolutely do not want to do this!"

It is said that you are being punished.



What I absolutely disliked ...

bungee jump! ! ! lol



after that,

When you meet a friend, I'm suggesting that you decide "punishment game".



This "I do not want to do this absolutely"

It varies from person to person.



Some people ...



I have never talked to girls in my life.

My punishment game is "to give up".



I have not been to cabaret clubs

Punishment game is "go to cabaret club".

why? ! When everyone asks you ...

I do not want to pay a lot of money to girls! And that.



There are also many food systems ...

I dislike apples "I will eat apples"

Because I can not eat shellfish "Sowa, I will eat"

"I eat pickles," "I will eat Pakuti," and so on.



I absolutely dislikes singing, "I will sing a song"

Seiko cuts "Brighter Earth"

I'm singing "feminine".



oh dear,

How exciting

Enthusiasm (lol)



If you can attain 〇 ○ than "reward yourself"

If you can not do it, "Punishment game" is better

People are showing excitement of "superb M" and it is exciting. lol



Then,

Please decide your "goal of this month" and "punishment game"!

__________________________



From Noda Tsuchi Mail magazine ...



"What is life?



It is one day today. "





(Dale Carnegie)





What day would you like to have today?

Think of three exciting things now.



I···



A good time in Yamaguchi! ! !

(I got up at 6 o'clock and moved "Takamatsu - Yamaguchi"!)



At night in Tokyo

Sada Masashi Concert! ! ! (Lol)



after that,

I meet Mr. Noda and Mr. Take ~ ♪ 

Taku
__________________________


Yesterday's Takamatsu ...

Okayama in the morning, Takamatsu at night.



Okayama got a substitute for a knob and had him talk.

Listen to the other day's "Are you currently working at the moment?

Detect before it is too late. http://taku-blog.jp/?eid=9352



I spoke over an hour. lol


Right now, Tomon is in Paris ...

I am joyful after receiving my friend's dorsal technique!!!

KANDA SEÏTAÏ TOKYO Maison de Soins Japonais PARIS
vous recevons dans notre cadre dans l’ambiance qui favorise ce retour du printemps. 

Méthode Bien-être Corps-entier 
70min 70€
90min 90€
Méthode Face-lifting 
45min 60€
Sur Rendez-vous 
Tel / 07-69-96-87-18
L’adresse du salon 
19, rue Delambre 
75014, PARIS 
Dans le salon de coiffure Naoko
kandaseitaitokyoparis@gmail.com

Please go there if you went to Paris!!!
__________________________


THank you!


"How to earn" is a book of "How to work." lol 

How you work will be upgraded at once!

__________________________



Fukuoka's correct answer, I bought it ~ lol



\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.