Sunday, July 29, 2018

"Change premise" and "reality" will change! ! ! Anyway, I will go well! (Laugh) And ... "Young people who become victims run away to the world"



By plane to Shanghai ...

"Huge thing" I learned from Honda Ko-chan ↓ ↓ ↓ 
https://ameblo.jp/hondakochan/



Change premise

Anyway

Beloved



Anyway

I will sell it.



Anyway

Go well

Anyway! Is

Normally, "negative words".

Continue it as "positive words".

Anyway

Become patchy



Anyway

I will see you again.



Anyway

I get surprised results even by myself



↓ ↓ ↓



Humans are wonderful even if they are very low



For example ...

Even students can set up loans



in short···



There is no "It can not be recognized unless you do something."





Existing payment ... ... Money is paid only by existence

Million years old! ! !



Existence = worthwhile



If the existing salary is low

I work on gum shara





However

However

receive





Configuration

Just being there

Its existence

Be pleased



"Everyone is happy just by going, is not it?" (Laugh)



Just being able to meet you makes me happy

Set to! ! !



When I heard that

I remembered the association with "Emperor Hiroshi".

I just got numb with myself and I could only cry.





Set yourself to "storm setting".



Because I did something

Not increase

Just to meet

I am happy

Set to



Listen to it

Ko-chan, if the play is going well



I am going to be loved

Just to meet me

I am happy!



Mode!



In front of everyone

I blew my saxophone for the first time in a while.

I work hard! ! !

You are happy! !





Give it! There is no world

No, I'm glad that you are alone





"Change premise"
Anyway ➕ Positive

__________________________



With Kochan's wisdom

I decided to relocate this blog to "Ameba".



Also,

It will be announced.





↓ ↓ ↓ Register, thank you.


__________________________


Arrived Shaghai!!!


Went to town・・・


Felt Shanghai!!!


Shanghai is there when you go straight from Tokyo to this direction!


Here we go!!!


Typhoon in Japan・・・


Sudden rain・・・


Starbucks!!!


Roasted beans are sent to each department.

Capuchino was yummy!


Chinese tea corner・・・


Higher cost than Japan・・・


Cappuccino is about 800 yen?!


15500 yen!!!


This tumbler is 7000 yen! ! !

I wanted it, but I could not buy it.


Koichi Honda who work at there・・・


Thank you Taya san!


After that, to Tagayobo! ! !

An intravenous drink (lol)


Earpick, I will live tomorrow!

What is "耳採為為"? !


Can you guess what this is?
like Karaoke box?!


Karaoke box for one!!!


I went to eat a hot pot.

If you ask the menu ...

QR code! ! ! (Lol)

__________________________



During dinner ...

What I have learned today! ! !



↓ ↓ ↓



Water margin

Sangokushi

Sun Tzu



This is about to stop when you start seeing!

It seems to be in YOUTUBE! ! !
__________________________

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.