Monday, June 18, 2018

"How to earn" released today! Mr. Jay Abraham ... Do not rush to sell. You ought to hurry to start a relationship. The primary goal is to cultivate relationships.


"How to earn" released today!



Takamasa Ikeda wrote on the blog! ! !

https://ameblo.jp/ikedatakamasa/entry-12383218347.html



It is a book about how to earn exciting money.

If you open the inside and read it,
It is something to understand immediately,

"How to earn money,
Reflecting that person's way of life and intelligence "

That it is.

Very, very, very thick book.
I want to read back for the hands as much as possible.


It is also in the "conclusion" of this book,

"How do you hope to polish yourself and deliver valuable things to the world?"
I want you to pursue. "(From this document P 252)

Takumi 's words that,
I also cherish it very much and I thought about treating it again.


The world-class coach Anthony Robbins I learned the first time,

"If you want to increase your income, increase the value you give"

And repeatedly told me.


In principle, "money follows after value".

People who are not good at money watch "money".
People who are good at money will see "value".


I often tell at the seminar,

Many of us are doing "using" money every day.
On the other hand, to "get" money is done once a month.

When "using" money, "the reason why money has decreased from the wallet" is obvious,
When asking for money, it is ambiguous that "Why does this amount get?"

Ambiguously it is natural that you are not good at it.


Money chases after "value".


So, it is important to learn about "money and value"
Ten years ago, I started my business as it is after graduating from college and I noticed that I suffered very much (laugh)


Takumi's book,
The essence of getting to know more about how to earn money,

In other words,

There are more people who are willing to do what they are doing,

Sharpen the personality by nurturing the heart that you think is more likely to become a partner 's role,

By doing a number of things, about life, about the world,
It will be able to have a wide and multifaceted perspective,

About that,
Because it is packed plenty, it is highly recommended.


Takumi's many episodes from early childhood are also included,
I am excited to feel like I could catch a glimpse of Mr. Takumi 's backbone of daily friendly and warm.

I definitely recommend it.

Takamasa Ikeda


__________________________


Thank you. This is meal after Shibuya event.


Thank you for freeman, Kosakai kun.


High energy people gathered!!!


Thank you for your time.
Law sweets・・・
Thank you!!!



Life is mental!



A → B

When A gets up, I feel like B



To



A → C

A got up, I feel like C

This is mental management! ! !





Consciousness = heart screen

What do you reflect? !

A minus is → It is a lie! ! ! And stop! ! !



Under consciousness = technology

It is technologized by repetition



Self image = thought of deep consciousness

· Let's get caught up in the memories of the future

· I live by myself I accomplished

· Successful birds fly in flocks

· Because I think with words, I will influence my words



Human relations

Giver, contributor = to be GIVER! ! !



Love falls in love with myself in the mirror called opponent

Who will you reflect? !
__________________________



Day by day

Thank you very much.

With Aki, Mio, Oyakodon ...

It was delicious ~ ♪


morning

Chinese, lessons ...

start!

Thank you very much.







__________________________



Jay Abraham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=HnUD21gJE5I



↓ ↓ ↓



To deepen relationships

To deepen the connection.



Do not rush to sell.

You ought to hurry to start a relationship.



To that

I make a big contribution to part of my life

It is necessary to create value.



I will try to help him.

The goal should be to deepen relationships.

Gratitude increases, it gets stronger, I feel like attaching.



Most people

I will do my best not to do things.

I understand that to push to buy more.



I abandon the idea of ​​manipulation,

Grow up over time.

It becomes a help of life.

We aim to offer valuable things.

By doing so, people understand.



Education is sometimes necessary to understand value.

To have products, services, worth what value.

It might be important to have samples used.

However, the primary goal is to cultivate relationships.









"You already have a profit.

It does not involve anything about it.

But if I further increase revenue

Please give me some of them.

It's a reasonable figure and I will bear all the risks. "



Why do not people take risks then? !



· Scary without confidence

· Have prejudice over the lifetime from the first experience = go into self-defense mode



DNA is designed to be noble

What is noble

I do not want to be in line

I do not think that it is a trivial job

No one is satisfied on the way



But ... 98% of people

I think I am second-rate.

why? Because nobody taught me! ! !



Many people do not know how to gradually approach

I will try to go at once! ! !

Even if you do, start will be a mediocre result.

In fact it is success that gradually approaches the goal from there.



Do not regard it as a failure,

How about capturing it as a test? !

What you lose on failure is only your pride (lol)



Everyday I was asking myself "What did you learn today?"

Find "things that do not pass through"



https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1774&v=-gJUEzPRwj8



__________________________



Stop participating in endless competition,
Let's be able to put value on 'peace of mind'.



Alan Cohen · · ·

Thanks for the tip!



A world from peace ...

Invitation from a dream · · ·

Taku
__________________________


Thank you everyone!


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.