Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Since it was my birthday I vowed to my heart to live a life I do not regret. What is the possibility of regret? "Regret" seen from living people and "regret" looking back from the point of view are a bit different. It seems like this ...




Because it was my birthday

I vowed to my heart to live a life not to regret.

 

What is the possibility of regret?

"Regret" seen from living people

"Regret" to look back on from the side feels a bit different.

It seems like this ...

To regret it when you die 25
1 I did not cherish my health
2 That you did not stop smoking
3 It did not show intention of life
4 I lost sight of the meaning of treatment
5 What I did not do what I wanted to do
6 I could not fulfill my dream
7 Dyeing hands on wrongs
8 Having lived a lifelong life through emotion
9 That it was not friendly to others
10 What you believed to be the best and did not doubt
11 I did not decide what to do with heritage
12 I did not think about my funeral
13 What did not return to my hometown
14 What I did not eat delicious food
With only 15 jobs I did not spare time for my hobbies
16 I did not travel to the place I wanted to go
17 I never saw a person I want to meet
18 I did not do memorable love affairs
19 Never married
20 Missing children
21 That did not let children marry
22 I did not leave my life testimony
23 I was unable to overcome the problems of life and death
24 I did not know the teachings of the Buddha and Buddha
25 What I did not say "thank you" to a loved one

 

Dr. Otsu's words, I will scruple my heart.
 

Yesterday, "Future meeting" with Ogawa. lol



[Himalaya application] "Yamazaki Takumi ☆ secret of motivation"

Audio is distributed as a radio program. 


During commuting,

While moving,

During e-mail ...

You can listen to the sound! ! !

__________________________



Everyone in Hiroshima ♪



↓ ↓ ↓ My friend Aikawa is doing it at the event!↓↓↓


Please find and call out ~ ♪

We sell apple pie! ! !

__________________________

In Okayama♪


In Osaka♪


In Tokyo♪


In Shizuoka♪


Thank you everyone♪


In Manila♪


Beauty study!!!@Azabu juban


Osaka driking♪


In Hakata♪
__________________________


started! ! !



↓ ↓ ↓



April 7, 2018 (Saturday) Public Movie "After School Senki"



↓ ↓ ↓



Congratulations, congratulations! ! !



The main visual is adopted as a poster of the Hamburg Film Festival! ! !
Screening overseas is also decided! ! !


__________________________

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.