Wednesday, April 25, 2018

One thing the women doing work is doing = sleep


I fell asleep yesterday.

I had a cold day from around the evening, I drank Kakkonchu.



Chills are already after the seminar ...

While suffering at night, I repeated the nightmare and throbbing

I managed to recover in the morning somehow.



Yesterday

Move from Kagoshima to Matsuyama.



Everyone in Kagoshima,

Thank you very much.



Matsuyama, really,

I can not participate after-sorry, sorry.



The importance of sleep,

It was last night I realized.

Whether there is something like drinking?

The most specific medicine is sleep. 

Takumi Yamazaki
__________________________

Everyone in Kagoshima!


It was fun!!!


Everyone in Matsuyama♪


Sorry I got fever for night appointment!


Tea was fun~♪


__________________________

Sleep is important.

I met this article!



↓ ↓ ↓





The only thing women can work very well is doing... [writer / DJ Aoi]



↓ ↓ ↓



https://run-way.jp/walkers/career/career_woman_djaoi/



The trouble is that it is as beautiful as a woman able to work but still has plenty of character, well-natured, always being a flower-like presence within the company that does not extinguish a natural smile



And even more embarrassingly, the woman who can not work is somewhat disappointing in appearance anywhere, it is always crisp and unattractive, personality is difficult, it is a problematic child presence in the company



↓ ↓ ↓



It means that the value as a woman is also reflected in "Whether you can work"



↓ ↓ ↓





So what is the woman who can work from day to day?

It is just one, 'sleeping'





For more information

↓↓↓


__________________________

Thank you!


Thank you in Shimane!


In Osaka・・・


In Nagoya


In Kanazawa


Next time, I will participate!

May 20th in Hakata!

Everyone, thank you for joining us.

__________________________




"Anyways,

If you start, your heart will burn up,

If you continue, your work will be completed. "


(Goethe)

From Nodacchi mail magazine ...



I love this!

This very big message, I love it!



First of all, let's do it.

And you can ride.


Taku

__________________________

"4h <1h × 3 times" = It is better to meet 1 hour 3 times than to meet 4 hours