Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I decided my mind as "I will not drink today!" On the story of "getting a bottle of sake and getting time and health" and participate in a social gathering. I spent the last time with Miyan Pin tea. If there is moisture in front of you, I will drink at the same pace, whether it is wine, sake, beer, or water. Drink


What do you want to do before you die?

Not a dream, what you want to do ...



Asking a question

The brain starts to move.



Asking a question

Begin collecting information.



Coaching notes

I gathered an important question of your life

It's a note! 


Explore the identity of life! ! !



ID: gohan

PASS: 3737

http://grandline.xb.shopserve.jp/

__________________________



In Matsuyama being hurt by chills and nightmares ...

I returned to Tokyo.

I will talk with Mr. May at the Haneda meeting at the monorail.


That day

I went to bed watching "I want to eat your pancreas" on DVD.



My throat hurts when I wake up ...

Moved to Okinawa.


Squid ink is recommended by Ms. Miyahira and Ii・・・


Ate this!


After that,

I went around the hospital in Miyahira

Thursday afternoon everywhere, the skill is closed.



Finally I got it

I got the medicine.

Painkiller, antibiotic ...

That worked really well. lol


I met with Okinawa friends・・・


Done safely・・・


Mr. Miyahira ...

In the story of "getting drunk, getting time and health"

I decided my mind as "I will not drink today! I will not drink today!" Participate in a social gathering.


I spent the last time with Miyan Pin tea.

If there is moisture in front of you

Wine, sake, beer, water

I'm going to drink at the same pace.



I do not want to drink it

I noticed that my mouth is lonely. lol


Thank you for fun time.


__________________________

DJ Aoi



↓ ↓ ↓



Even if there is a mysterious encounter

There is no mysterious farewell



There is no reason for my favorite feeling

A lie that there is always a reason in parting

__________________________

I like this song・・・

[AO]

__________________________

O!


 Ayana's poji radio!!!


Thank you for finding it at a bookstore ~ ♪

__________________________



From Mr. Noda's mail magazine



↓ ↓ ↓



"Freelance enters the era of 50%! What? "
"A man who borrowed 3400 yen and returned it to 2.2 billion yen! What? "
Beyond the bubble time, people are hard to adopt.

Yoshida Sauce, President's story ...



↓ ↓ ↓ here ↓ ↓ ↓





Continue reading >>

"4h <1h × 3 times" = It is better to meet 1 hour 3 times than to meet 4 hours