Wednesday, March 7, 2018

What is different from the one who ends with mediocre results? That is "difference of ○".


Takagi Nana is the gold medal in mass start.

And

Car girl is bronze medal! ! !



I like "Sodane ~"!

__________________________







Tonight was a treat for Mr. Takei.

https://www.facebook.com/takei.yusuke



He as a social investor ...

Also, he as an entrepreneur ...

And he as an educator.



While talking about various things

I will expand on a story.



What can I leave?

Who will live as?



I got a souvenir "wheat bran" which lasted 350 years in Kyoto.

In the story of Mr. Eleventh generation, it is important that the person-in-law is important, and what is the sales target? There was a story that.

In order to deepen the discussion, "I am talking about sales targets so I am talented and encouraged, are not you?"

The point is the balance.

I thought that moderation is important.



But,

Indeed, what is that "motivation= for what?"

I confronted myself with that question.



To polish myself.

To polish my soul living in the body of myself.

Challenge, grow, learn the truth, learn.



__________________________ \uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.