Monday, March 12, 2018

Kaoru 's birthday yesterday! It was powerful ♪



Kaoru 's birthday yesterday!

It was powerful ♪


YOyogi uehara's enka show!!!


Party in Park Hyatt was great too!


Mr. Kawamura's song by LUNA SEA,

Especially Goodbye Moonin ♪

It was amazing!



The engine hangs and "Bohemian" moved to Nishi Azabu!


it was fun!



This shop,

I am being put in a member!



Takahashi Ayumi focuses on the world! ! !



↓ ↓ ↓



【PLAY EARTH】

New York, LA, Jamaica, Bali ...

Hide your world in the world! ! ! It is a place where my friends get the stimulation at the best!

http://www.playearth.jp/



【PLAY EARTH CROAD FUNDING】

http://playearth.jp/friends/



__________________________



The day before that was held in Osaka for "Yuniwa" luncheon party!!!


If you make a meal with all your heart

Beyond meals as a nutrition intake.

It changes with a new ceremony.


Yuni, please go! ! !

It is Hirakata (Hirata) so I'm closing from Kyoto ~ ♪

__________________________



Today I moved from the morning and Takamatsu! ! !



I got up at 5:30!!!

lol


When I was a little young, I did not know anything scary.

I met a wonderful girl in her twenties who told her that she was a girl.

 

Return to that time! I told her.

Then I will return to the energy of that time.

 

A youthful person

People like OBahan

People like grandmother

There is an air feeling that person brings forth.

 

behave like that time.

A gesture like that time.

Let's regain energy like that time ~ ♪

 

Experience

I will not make mistakes or explosions like that hour.

So do not be afraid, just like that time
__________________________

Thank you everyone!


Thank you!


In Hokkaido and Nagoya・・・


I like this energy.


Thank you!


Shikoku girls!!!


Thank you!


Did you get facial massager?!


In Nagoya・・・
Than kyou!


In Nagoya・・・
Thank you!
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.