Saturday, February 24, 2018

I fall in love with myself who is reflected in the mirror called that person. Who is reflected on the mirror you? That is important for the leader! ! ! Ten years old now live to 107 years old! ! ! Now, 20 years old live to 100 years old! ! ! Right now, 40 years old live to be 95 years old!




Yesterday was "Iritaku" @ Hamamatsu ...

Irimoto was awesome! ! !



I'd like you to say at the time of introduction "I am doing my job since I was 20 years old."

= People who are doing business from a young age



Usually, chances will not come.

Only rumor level is known.

I can not ask Chang.

↓ ↓ ↓

I grabbed it myself.

I asked myself "What is next opportunity to touch the information?"



I was thinking about that all the time.

Next day, next day ...

In a word, it is "to be lucky".

Then it climbed to the right all the time.

↓ ↓ ↓

I began to be loved by luck.

Yodonda and distance!

I go out somewhere.

Luck is being carried.

Always in the same place = not good



By doing so

I grabbed a position that I could think "next is your turn."

Now, there is no moyamoya.


 Let's watch a DVD, anyway.

Study! To absorb

Study "Why did he succeed?"

↓ ↓ ↓

That's changed my mind

I was thinking that "It will only become as it" ...

Just think like "I'm really on!"



 "You understand something that people do not understand"

= Metamorphosis (lol) = artist!

Kansei is sharp!!!


Eel with Akkun in the lunch. lol


Dumplings at night! ! !

I am live at an instant, I can watch it tonight!


Thank you very much in Hokkaido.



"Motivated switch"

It was awesome!!!


Tea before seminar was great too!!!


Thank you!

I fall in love with myself who is reflected in the mirror called that person.

Who is reflected on the mirror you?

That is important for the leader! ! !







__________________________



From Nodacchi's line news



More and more, LCC intensifies more and more
It will be an era where you can go to various places at a cheaper price than now.

Then, there will be a difference between those who do not go out and those who go outside.

http://diamond.jp/articles/ - / 158957



JAL "Mile somewhere" Great hit
http://www.aviationwire.jp/archives/138260
· Mystery feeling I do not know where I can go
· The company side has a good mechanism to fill the vacancy

It is possible sales promotion for business selling space.
I do not know which date it is in a restaurant, but offering at half price ,,,,, 
That is interesting.

__________________________


Thank you everyone!
In Osaka・・・
In Australia ...
In Okayama ...
In Nagoya・・・


__________________________


Now, 10 years old 
will live to 107 years old! ! !



Now, 20 years old 
will live to 100 years old! ! !



Now, 40-year-olds

will live to 95 years old! ! !



Now, people 60 years old

will live until the age of 90! ! !



Plan for life, change it!!!

__________________________



Wow!
Mochizuki san!!!

↓↓↓


望月俊孝
きずな出版
コメント:2018/02/16 8:54 その人という鏡に映る自分に恋に落ちる。 あなたという鏡に誰をどう映しているか? リーダーはそれが大切です!!!    今、10歳の人たちは 107歳まで生きる!!! 今、20歳の人たちは 100歳まで生きる!!! 今、40歳の人たちは 95歳まで生きる!!! 今、60歳の人たちは 90歳まで生きる!!! 人生の計画、変えなくっちゃ!!!
\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.