Monday, February 12, 2018

"Fascicing what you do not want. Cause it will happen." "Go and go about what you want and talk about it"

"Fascus to what you do not want

Because that will happens. "



"Go Go ahead with what I want

Let's talk about it. "



What kind of things do you want your life to take?



now,

I am heading from Haneda to Kagoshima.



On the sky

"What is your own Nozomi?"

I tried writing it.



I'm excited. lol



Why do not you try?

1) I will write thank you for what I am getting now.

2) I will write down what I want to get.

3) I will experience the emotions when I get it.



This simple thing makes my dream come true.

Why do not you think that it is experiment and think that it is gymnastics of the head?





__________________________



Yesterday was "Japan Learning Association".

With `lifting` theme



Summy's live!!!


The story from the back stage was really funny~♪


Mochizuki kun is super!!!


Naomi san, everyone else ...

Absolutely impossible without this seminar ♪

Thank you very much.


Ponzu, please wait! lol
__________________________


You did great!!!

__________________________

Moe~♪




Her illustration,

cute! ! !



Aika Besso!!!
__________________________


Mr. Nagata in Hokkaido ♪

He sent me!

Thank you


Now, I am number one!

Takumi Yamazaki "The Secret of Motivation"



↓ ↓ ↓



It is spreading hope ♪



[Himalaya application] "Yamazaki Takumi ☆ secret of motivation"

Audio is distributed as a radio program. In case

http://m.himalaya.fm/59027/album/100243



__________________________



Graphic Recording ·····



Fighting at meetings and others, "discussion" of various people
"Visualize" and record it in graphics such as pictures and diagrams
There is a mysterious means of communication.
Its name is "Graphic Recording".
When I want to convey my thoughts well with words,
It is effective for conferences surrounded by your boss and difficult to speak.
By "writing" "ideas" you can "organize"
There seems to be some similarities with almost a day notebook.
What exactly is it,
Several people who are interested nearly a day handbook team
We welcomed Mr. Junko Shimizu of "Graphic Recorder"
I decided to ask more about the story.
Using the imitation paper, the meeting of the notebook team
As I drew it, I found quite interesting discoveries.
Interviews and practice will be delivered in all twice.



Thank you!!!


This way,

It may have been doing from long ago.



this,

Let's try it?

Publicly! ! !



Taku  lol


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.