Monday, January 22, 2018

When disgusting things happen, get excited. If sad things happen, get excited. I'm excited if sorry things happen.


Mental management · · ·



If A happened, I definitely wanted to be a feeling of B

If A was able to embrace the feeling of C even though it is happening

That you are managing mental.



Naturally

There are times when it can not be taken commonly.

It is to make it as usual, that! ! ! !



When disgusting things happen, get excited. If sad things happen, get excited. I'm excited if sorry things happen.   lol
__________________________



Talk live with Yuko Miyagi yesterday!

I also got mental management done.



What impressed me with talk ...

I was touched by the story that "walking in the first half is important."

If you are unfamiliar with the first half, ignorance, do not go well, try ingraining and getting to know the fun.

It is an important key for getting into a "hoarse" state.

 After dinner was great too!!!


Spain ball in Meguro!

__________________________


I am indebted to each other!

I will be affected by 10 people I am counting the most times!!!


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.