Friday, May 26, 2017

Self-hatred is self-satisfaction that no one serves anyone.



Talk session with Irimo yesterday ...
Irimo's story was great.
He talked about his uncle, and I cried ...
Story of preparation.

I also moved a story of self-hatred.
Self-hatred is self-satisfaction that no one serves anyone.



The enthusiasm of the venue ...
It was amazing!!!!


I want you to stand on recognition.
I want you to be remembered in recognition.
Ex. Sayumu is pretty good ♪


Moved words ...
The impressed words ...
will not forget.

However···
Irimoto's speech ...
Is the best! 

Zexy "An era where you can be happy without getting married"
Empathy received by the new CM



"I want to marry you in this era when I can be happy without marriage."


I want to do a job that people want to do.
I want to do an event that people want to come.

What is it that you want to do? 
What is it like to want to come? 




After - Italian was also the best. lol
Laugh and laugh ...

__________________________



"LGBT"

↓ ↓ ↓

Ms. Sugiyama ...

One out of 13 people is LGBT · · ·
6 to 8% of the population

left handed
AB type
Mr. Sato, Mr. Tanaka, Ms. Suzuki
... Ratio of!

Hiring
Customers ...
It's a big market



__________________________

__________________________


\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.