Thursday, March 2, 2017

Story is from the end! celebrate first!


I came back to Japan.
Japan is cold too!



With New York, there is a sense that work gets swissy soon ~ ♪

As expected, I like it ~



NY!!!



The seminar also went well! lol

happy!

Next is May 12 th ♪

It's soon!lol
_________________________

Dr. Yahagi, "There is a world after death. Doctor from a certain university hospital talks"

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyuZEwe7x7U


"Tsutomu Uematsu | TEDx Sapporo" This video also has a big impact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBumdOWWMhY

__________________________
 Thank you everyone!



Thank you Kaku san!









I read Kotaro Hisui's book.


This is great.
A book of jade!

Dream don't like aserious\! lol
Any kind of ... which I actually made what kind of life
Courage springs out!
Because the story is over.
Pre celebrate ♪


For what purpose do you work?

Why are you go to the company?

Funny · · ·

I accept, admit, forgive and love myself.


https://be-oneself-2016.amebaownd.com/pages/377015/page_201603191504
I accept, approve, forgive, and love myself who thought "Oh, today I go to a company."
↓ ↓ ↓
I accept, approve, forgive, and love myself who I thought "I do not want to do everyday."
↓ ↓ ↓
"I accept, approve, forgive, and love myself who thought" I can not go without going ".
↓ ↓ ↓
"I accept, approve, forgive, and love myself who thought" I am the one who forces you to think that there is a good thing. "
↓ ↓ ↓
I accept, approve, forgive, and love myself who thought "I have a dinner with my friends this evening, I am looking forward to it."


And go and expand it


↓ ↓ ↓


· I will not have any problems with my problem, my heart will be lighter.


· It becomes easy to lead to inner wisdom and love, so what to do,
The answer comes to mind naturally, and the conviction that "It is OK" comes up.


· You can get out naturally from a caught state.
(I will not feel the problem as a problem.)


· Feelings of loving yourself spring up, self-affirmation increases.

 

\uc0\u12472 \u12514 \u12514  \u12491 \u12517 \u12540 \u12520 \u12540 \u12463

Takumi Yamazaki Book, English ver.
↓↓

http://www.amazon.com/Shift-ebook/dp/B007VSDZPG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370728415&sr=8-2&keywords=shift+takumi+yamazaki

Able to download if you click this site.